The soldier and the atheist
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 am
    ----
Absolutely...Welcome aboard. l Didn't mean to offend, but...

There is plenty of room at the fire for more. Wine huh...That'll work.

#17: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:46 am
    ----
Hey Yorg!! Graba beer and a large stick. Sit next to me and I'll help ya fend off Bushy. The only thing mean about him is his stare. He may have thought you were a fake person. Bots (robots) are here all the time trying to infiltrate. They want our beer. It's well protected tho, if you take a look at Vince (hunkered over his piglet BBQ at the moment) you'll see why there's no cause for alarm. Who'd mess with him? He's in charge of the beer.

Suz

#18: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 am
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
Hey Yorg!! Graba beer and a large stick. Sit next to meSuz

Now I'm jealous, you chase us all up a ladder Click here in a different post and never invited one of us to sit next to ya. Crying or Very sad Sad

#19: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 am
    ----
Yeh Suz...What about that?

#20: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 am
    ----
I see all ya sissies been chased up that damn ladder again !!! Laughing

Been there a time or two myself..............till I figured out the bark is worst than the bite !!! Viking

Yorg, keep an eye on her.........she'll give ya one up side the head if ya quit paying attention.
It won't hurt too much........she does it in a loving and meaningful way. Love

Oh yea....Welcome to Hunting Nut !!! Howdy

#21: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:21 am
    ----
I've not seen where one of you guys has invited Suz to sit next to you....
Hey Suz, you got a spare side to sit next to?
(I have some whiskey)

#22: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:36 am
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
I see all ya sissies been chased up that damn ladder again !!! Laughing

Why do I get the feeling I'll be headed back up that ladder again? Very Happy

PaulS wrote:
I've not seen where one of you guys has invited Suz to sit next to you..

Paul, if you were threatened with "stout switches", would you invite that person to sit next to you? Very Happy Very Happy

ROFL ROFL

#23: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:55 am
    ----
She has been a bit on the rag this past week or so hasn't she...

#24: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:02 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
She has been a bit on the rag this past week or so hasn't she...

Doh!! Ima heading up the ladder asap.

#25: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:10 pm
    ----
Well...Don't block the ladder for too long...

#26: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:27 pm
    ----
Just to be sure, there's 2 ladders now, I have a gut feeling this could be worst then the bra, navel thingy from the other post.

#27: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: ROADJOCKYLocation: SOUTHERN-OHIO PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:37 pm
    ----
wtf BUSHY!!! ,YOU GOT MORE NERVE THAN A BAD TOOTH.GOOD LUCK Very Happy

#28: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 pm
    ----
C'mon up the ladder and sit next to me Suz, I'm sure there will be plenty of room as soon as ya start climbing. Hell I bet it'll look like rats jumping off a sinking ship..........ought to be a good show. I just got a fresh case of beer, we can throw empties at the rats for giggles.

#29: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 pm
    ----
Do I have to threaten with the camp trailer again? Sheesh ole Elvis is still composting in the pit with the leftovers. If he ever climbs out (I think punishment is over now) we can go behind the trailer and ........ where is Elvis....did you guys cover him up? Well anyway I have some hot water goin, if you guys can still find him.....I bet he cleans up nice (MMmmmmMm he's a young one too) take his shirt off, give him a pair of chaps to wear and......speaking of young ones, Bushy's been noticing my temperature, good eye BushM. I think he's into husbandry or something, always in tune to the ladies temperatures.

PaulS hasn't noticed me sitting next to him....must be that freekin hood he wears, and no you don't offer an aboriginal whiskey, when there's beer around, you offer a shooter. Yeah it's as cold here as it is in Wa. and a good nip is just the ticket right now. Snow level going down to 2000ft this weekend (when does it warm up). Chambered (my right hand) is now in charge of stick sharpening, so Omni I'm going to give you my bra to wear and Chambered is going to supervise.

RoadJock has his hands on the wheel, I guess he doesn't climb well. That's ok RJ you can be in charge of beer-n-ice runs, when the weather warms. You'll have to put your water wings on, because Vinnie might be flooded again, who knows HOW he has a large supply of beverage but we all know WHY. Cause he's so freekin undeniably ding dang darn cool!!! No I didn't peek under his kilt, you don't have to anyway. I'm missing some people....have to get back to them later.....all this organizing has got me dizzy..

wize-inhimer
Suz

#30: Re: The soldier and the atheist Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:57 pm
    ----
OK Suz...ya done it again...I've developed Stovey's infliction...coffeee through the nose. Laughing Laughing

Wine eh Yorg...I can accommodate that mate...don't mind a nice drop of Cab Sav, or a nice crisp Merlot, but what does win me is a cold clean Pinot Noir...preferably an late 70's or early 80's reserve. Can also arrange a nice wooded Chardonnay for the missus mate. If you wish to try impress SWMBO with a nice Aussie white wine, search out a bottle of Brown Bros Crouchen Riesling, she will love ya for it mate.

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor