This isn't good
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#31: Re: This isn't good Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:43 am
    ----
plurry tree huggers...
just a pity for the spoilt morning of shooting.
I do hope to never run into them over here Im not known for diplomacy
suttle as a sledgehammer Ive been told.

#32: Re: This isn't good Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 am
    ----
I'm a bit the same Elvis...subtle as a sledge hammer and suave as a kick in the guts...thats me.

I think I would have to wade out till I was standing beside her and blast the duck with both barrels at very close range then present it to her. Can see the look on her face now.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#33: Re: This isn't good Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:43 am
    ----
Protesting is one thing but this group of people border on being radicals, since when do you take 60 dead birds and place them outside the premiers office? Oh, and the article also says that the lady that was shot will be back as she is now more committed to the cause. Now over here in my state you have to have a stamp (license) to shoot and be in possession of any upland game animal. These people who put them birds outside the premiers office, I have a question for them, did they have a license? Hmm, somehow I seriously doubt it and if they didn't then why weren't they fined?

Duck Hunt goes Wrong

#34: Re: Stupid hurts. Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:57 am
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
move to another planet where they can live their imaginary "sustainable" life eating dirt, wearing nothing, never bathing and not leaving any impact on whatever planet they inhabit and leave ours alone.

I thought that is why God built California...

#35: Re: This isn't good Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 am
    ----
Oh sure, rub it in. You and Bushy.

-> Spam-O-Rama