THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#46: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:06 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:
speaking of bras
what does a 60 year old women have between her boobs that a 16 year old doesnt?????
Her navel.....

Haha Haha Haha Haha ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

#47: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:08 am
    ----
what do you do if you find a bra on the floor???

leave it there it may be a BOOBY TRAP!!!!

#48: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha

Stop it Elvis...my sides are aching from laughing mate. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#49: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:46 am
    ----
Hummmph...Next she'll want to hang curtains from the trees...

#50: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:57 am
    ----
Maybe there should be an extra wide hole dug for Elvis too, that would make things a bit more even.... as I'm thinking, we could toss our beverage cans in and he could be in charge of recycling the cans (If he finds a way out) and depositing the change in my lock-box. Wonder what the water table is at right now......maybe a set of water-wings could be thrown in too....if the dirt doesn't fall in first that is. Come to think of it Bushy's horse doobies would also find a good home there. Pear shaped coffins are probably hard to make.

Suz

#51: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:58 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Hummmph...Next she'll want to hang curtains from the trees...

Yep. Thinkin the same thing.

We got a fire for it's a reason. Cuz it's a fire. Grab a branch, rake whatever into it, site's clean. Back to bears, beers, beans, bullets and BS.

I'm on board with the mystery button thingy though. Big time. I say we make a spinner with numbers on it corresponding to a particular button. Razz

#52: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 am
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
....I'll also keep 5 of my most stout switches by my side at all times. Suz

Suz, I had no idea what "stout switches" was so I googled it and about fell of my chair when your quote was at the very top of the search. Look at the photo and you will see your quote beat out over 1,700,000 searches...Not bad girl. Smile

#53: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 am
    ----
Grampa once told me to go out and find him something to spank me with, after catchin' me goofin' off after tellin' me not to.

I found a match stick in the front yard and brought it in.
He taped it to his hand and gave me two extra licks fer being a smart-arse.

#54: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:12 am
    ----
Suz...!! Yer famous!! Can I have yer autograph??

#55: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:15 am
    ----
Suz is fully awesome. Cool

God I love that woman. Very Happy

But no potpouri or curtains on the trees in camp please. Or, scented candles 'round the bathin' puddle!

Razz

#56: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:48 am
    ----
Yeah, what Bushy said.........can I have your autograph too?? Smile I'll even buy the curtains for Suz our celebrity. I will have you know one thing Suz, businesses would kill to get top spot on google's list. I have no idea how your quote beat out all those other searches considering your quote was less than 24hrs old. Maybe the google bot was stuck on your quote and kept you at the top........anyway thats a first....congrats Suz.

#57: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:28 pm
    ----
Now I'm starting to be a little afraid of Indian magic...
do garlic and silver crosses help?

#58: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: ROADJOCKYLocation: SOUTHERN-OHIO PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:33 pm
    ----
Smoke signal came through Southern-Ohio say Suz has heap big Medicine!

#59: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 pm
    ----
NO DAMN CURTAINS...Omini you should know better.

Sure glad I entered into a treaty with her a while back... Very Happy

#60: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:56 pm
    ----
I think we all better behave ourselves...

WOMAN SHAMAN

Max Dashú

This is a brief summary of a visual presentation, first shown in 1986, which was given in September 2005 at the Shamanic Studies Conference in San Rafael, California.

A Chukchee proverb declares, “Woman is by nature a shaman.” (1) Yet the female dimension of this realm of spiritual experience has often been slighted.
Mircea Eliade believed that women shamans represented a degeneration of an originally masculine profession, yet was hard put to explain why so many
male shamans customarily dressed in women’s clothing and assumed other female-gendered behaviors.
Nor does the masculine-default theory account for widespread traditions, from Buryat Mongolia to the Bwiti religion in Gabon, that the first shaman was a woman.

...read on in the link below...

Woman Shaman

Now it is all starting to make sense...coming into context. scared

Hi Suz, how are you today? Wave

Worship Bow Bow Roses LadysMan Hug

Hiding

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor