Who is your Role Model
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
WWE???

Bushy, I think Slim is referring to World Wrestling Entertainment. WWE

#17: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:51 am
    ----
OK Cary, I'll bite. Galufia?

#18: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:17 pm
    ----
settle down slim. No No!
my new role model Very Happy posted a photo of himself on a great ever so popular website read by a whole heap of great folks The Wave just recently. Haha

#19: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:19 pm
    ----
If Bushy is my role model then I have to ask him a question:

WHY sheep????? wtf Very Happy

#20: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:45 pm
    ----
cause pigs might SQUEEL on ya...

#21: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:45 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha

You are a grade A sh1t stirrer Slim...nothin' surer mate.

Cheers, Vince

#22: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:44 pm
    ----
The directions say to chose your favorite number between 1 and 9 - 2.5 IS my favorite number between 1 and 9.....
It can't be cheating - I followed directions....

#23: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:22 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
You are a grade A sh1t stirrer Slim...

I miss stovey! When he's not around, I just can't help myself from attempting to filling his shoes.

#24: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:27 pm
    ----
wtf Then you need to have an occasional cali rant/outburst !!!

#25: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm
    ----
Quote: OK Cary, I'll bite. Galufia?

I just threw that in there to see if anyone with the slightest bit of curiosity would bite on it. Really, just seeing if anyone is paying attention.

Years ago one of my ranch employees from Mexico was reading a letter from home. Suddenly he got very angry! The letter was from his mother and she was telling him that his uncle shot his dog, Galufia. After talking him out of going home and killing his uncle, I got in my truck and drove off, laughing to myself about that dogs name. I just think that is a funny name for a dog.

Cary

#26: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:37 pm
    ----
radar wrote:
Thats priceless,
By the way how the hell did YOU get the math right!!!!!

Well, the math works out because you multiply by 3 and add 3, which is the same as multiplying one greater than your chosen number by 3. Then you multiply by three again.
This amounts to multiplying a number by 9.

After multiplying by 9, the digits of the result always add up to 9.

#27: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm
    ----
Cary, no wonder Google couldn't find anything (that made sense)!

#28: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 pm
    ----
Both Achmed and I think the same thing..... We kill you!
In case you don't know who Achmed is , he is a puppet of Jeff Dunham's and he is halarious!

#29: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm
    ----
Huh?? Where'd THAT come from? inthedark, ya wanna run that by me again? I seem to have missed something in translation. And Yes...I know that he is a puppet.

#30: Re: Who is your Role Model Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:48 pm
    ----
Achmed is good...but I like all of "them"...they are a scream, but I particularly like Peanut and José Jalapeño; on a Stick.

So how did Achmed find his way into here...strange.

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor