What gun did you get yourself for Christmas?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#46: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: Long PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:45 pm
    ----
thanks for the links. I do reload but I just got this gun so now I need to get the dies.

#47: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: Long PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:09 pm
    ----
check it out.

#48: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:28 pm
    ----
Is that a semi-auto? What kind of optics are you using? A friend bought a Steyr last year, but that only a single shot and he's still looking for optics (and a place to shoot such a thing, most ranges here in Belgium don't allow such heavy stuff)

By the way: the cheapest way to reload the .50 BMG is in Lee's salesprogram, I think. They offer a special press and dies for it.

#49: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: Long PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 am
    ----
yep semi-auto. optic, 8-32-44 tac.

#50: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 am
    ----
I'm drooling all over my keyboard now Longy...thanks mate, ya bugger. Laughing

We are not allowed that particular calibre out here...we might hurt someone or ourselves.

Cheers, Vince

#51: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: Long PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 am
    ----
ya little big for roo's Smile

#52: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:03 pm
    ----
Long, great recoil therapy! Do you chase everone away from the firing line with that beast!?!?!

#53: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:28 am
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Long, great recoil therapy! Do you chase everone away from the firing line with that beast!?!?!

good remark. Everybody coming close can go back home and clean all the sand out of his rifle, that also a way to handle competition... Smile

some like it big, some like it small
but they all like something to care

and who am I to judge who has most fun?

#54: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: Long PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 am
    ----
I went to the range once and everyone there wanted to shoot it and at $6 bucks a pop it was costly. so I dont go to the local range anymore. and after paying 5 digits for the thing I keep it out of site. needless to say after the fourth round it wasnt long before mr smokey arived and he wanted to shoot it but I didnt have anymore rounds so I had to promise him I would come back so he could. got to stay on the side of mr smokey. Smile

#55: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 am
    ----
Long, at what distance do you get to launch projectiles at?

#56: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: Long PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 am
    ----
anything over 1000 yds im going to let her rip.

#57: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:59 pm
    ----
Great looking weapon hope it shoots as fine as it looks.
great to hear you are keeping on sides with Mr Smokey you never know when you may need thier help.

#58: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 pm
    ----
Keep some cheaper ammo (if possible) on hand and charge to shoot it........A friend does that with his Smith 500 and still runs out !!!

#59: Re: What gun did you get yourself for Christmas? Author: flyinglead PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:03 am
    ----
haven't bought a new gun in------4----- weeks-I think im due!!! Remington 700 in 243 think I want a savage s/s in 204---its fun being retired!!!!!!

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions