What the hell is it?
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Photography / TrailCameras

#16: Re: What the hell is it? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:25 am
    ----
They still don't ride on horseback?

#17: Re: What the hell is it? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:52 pm
    ----
You mean thats not a horse? Shocked

#18: Re: What the hell is it? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:28 am
    ----
when cat and dog already hunt together, why shouldn't they ask the help of the horse? It's easy to stalk game on a horseback. I'm sure that when that dog had some german teckle ancestors, he would already have been so smart to try this out,

#19: Re: What the hell is it? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 am
    ----
Nice looking herd you got there Bushy. Good enough for a 2-dog night....well maybe a dog and a cat night! From the weather map, I see that you might need one or two more dogs to keep you warm. Cats are worthless for that.

Cary

#20: Re: What the hell is it? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:20 am
    ----
Oh yes, I almost forgot......I believe that it's a fake photograph....or maybe it's a cross between a space alien and a chupacabra.

Cary

#21: Re: What the hell is it? Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:00 am
    ----
MY EX MOTHER IN LAW

#22: Re: What the hell is it? Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:25 pm
    ----
Tremblay wrote:
MY EX MOTHER IN LAW

Question answered!

-> Photography / TrailCameras