The COUNTDOWN begins.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next  :| |:
-> General

#301: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:23 am
    ----
I have a friend that was with his wife at a flea market. She was eyeing a 14" cast iron skillet. He was heard mumbling. "Damn! I haven't gotten use to the 12" skillet."

Slimjim...You are suppose to run to her, not away from her. Very Happy

#302: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:45 pm
    ----
There are a few delusional people around here Shocked Shocked

#303: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:57 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Slimjim...You are suppose to run to her, not away from her.

like steel to a magnet.

#304: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:07 pm
    ----
Aint no rings on my finger or chains on my legs. Foot loose and fancy free, the batchelor life for meeeee!

(and my married friends wives think I'm a "bad influence"...take it from there Laughing )

#305: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: EremiusLocation: Owosso, MI PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
And what's wrong with my [hand-me-down] Navy coffee cup?

It sure makes that Kimber it's sitting next to look more palatable Very Happy

#306: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
Aint no rings on my finger ... the batchelor life for meeeee!

Your not going to catch them with a look like that?

Bet you have a microwave and a waterbed, too! Microwaves are so fast, its like having the food already on the table. Waterbeds are warm and it moves.

#307: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm
    ----
Your not going to catch them with a look like that?

Bet you have a microwave and a waterbed, too! Microwaves are so fast, its like having the food already on the table. Waterbeds are warm and it moves.[/quote]

Haaa Haaaa Haaaaaaa

#308: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:03 pm
    ----
Ya atta see what he has in the closet...

#309: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:05 pm
    ----
I don't want to know about anything in Stovey's closet......eeeew

#310: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 pm
    ----
Ok, stovey, what is the relevance of the nuc sub in the background of your picture?

#311: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:30 am
    ----
I'm more concerned about the overly rosey cheeks...

#312: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:36 am
    ----
I have freinds in "low places".... they gime that calendar and that tan liberal hater opperator cap I got too. I'm connected above and below the waves. It's a pic of the SS Bonefish.

Pretty sure Bushy served on that one. Shocked

Laughing

#313: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:40 am
    ----
No, but I did serve on the USS Blueback (SS-581).

Last edited by Bushmaster on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

#314: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:42 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:

I noticed that too. radiation burns?

#315: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:

I was hunting in 110* heat.

And do ya really wana go to "Rosetown" again?

-> General