short wizzer
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: short wizzer Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:32 pm
    ----
Im well known for having a short fuse and being about as subtle as a sledgehammer. my latest excuse is that I was born with a small wizzer so Im forever going off
HALF COCKED.... Poke

#2: Re: short wizzer Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 am
    ----
Sorry to hear that Elvis...... Smile

It is a good excuse but I doubt the validity of it.... guys that brag are making up for what they don't have and those that make fun of what they have usually have more than they report. (just an opinion)

#3: Re: short wizzer Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 am
    ----
why thankyou kind sir.

#4: Re: short wizzer Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 am
    ----
What is this? Another one of those "to make a long story short" threads?

#5: Re: short wizzer Author: dieselLocation: Watsontown Pa. PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:25 am
    ----
Elvis, you ain't the only one.

#6: Re: short wizzer Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:24 am
    ----
It ain't what you got but how you use it.

a .22 can kill just as good as .45, it's how you apply it!

#7: Re: short wizzer Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:43 pm
    ----
radar wrote:
It ain't what you got but how you use it.

a .22 can kill just as good as .45, it's how you apply it!
as my ol man used to say
it aint the heat of the meat its the angle of the dangle. Very Happy

-> Jokes & Humor