Call Give away??? DRAWING COMPLETE!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> General

#31: Re: Call Give away??? Author: YotehntrLocation: Murfreesboro, TN PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:43 am
    ----
LOL I just got your pm and was about to e-mail you the files. Remember you can't make fun of my southern drawl!.... well maybe just a little. I do hope it helps... Remember now, that's just the way I call... there are so many way's/sounds that work. Don't be intimidated by it, just keep at it, Good luck!!!!

Brad

#32: Re: Call Give away??? Author: hunthard24/7Location: Southeast Missouri PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:12 am
    ----
WOW those are some good looking calls, and that is a beautiful gun.

#33: Re: Call Give away??? Author: YotehntrLocation: Murfreesboro, TN PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:18 pm
    ----
ONE MORE DAY!!! If the weather holds out I plan to chase some coyotes in the am... when I get home I'll do the drawing! So if you're wanting in you'd better post up!

#34: Re: Call Give away??? Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:21 pm
    ----
I'm in. Yotes are a serious problem around here... I've never hunted them specifically before but I'd sure like to start.

-DallanC

#35: Re: Call Give away??? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:24 pm
    ----
that sure is a pretty piece of wood on your rifle.

#36: Re: Call Give away??? Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm
    ----
We're wondering how much the coyotes have impacted the deer population here. At my friend's place we've only seen a couple so far this season. If I don't see any deer tomorrow I might have to try a varmint call and see what happens.

#37: Re: Call Give away??? Author: YotehntrLocation: Murfreesboro, TN PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:01 pm
    ----
AND THE WINNER IS...... Pumpkinslinger!!! Looks like you'll get to see if you can damage the Yote population! Congrats! Give me a shout here or by PM... I'll be needing your address!

Thanks to everyone who joined in!!! It made this a lot of fun!

#38: Re: Call Give away??? DRAWING COMPLETE!!! Author: hunthard24/7Location: Southeast Missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:05 pm
    ----
Congrats Pumpkinslinger!!

#39: Re: Call Give away??? DRAWING COMPLETE!!! Author: coyotehunter_1Location: Tennessee (USA) PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:08 pm
    ----
Congratulations Pumpkinslinger The Wave

and thanks Brad. Very Happy Cool

#40: Re: Call Give away??? DRAWING COMPLETE!!! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:38 pm
    ----
Congrats Mike shoot some biggins with it Very Happy

#41: Re: Call Give away??? DRAWING COMPLETE!!! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:35 pm
    ----
Holy cow! I haven't won anything since high school, 35 years ago! I can't wait to try it out and I'll give a report when i do. Thanks!!

#42: Re: Call Give away??? DRAWING COMPLETE!!! Author: YotehntrLocation: Murfreesboro, TN PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 pm
    ----
Got your PM Mike! She's all boxed up and ready for the P.O. to open! Enjoy it!!!

#43: Re: Call Give away??? DRAWING COMPLETE!!! Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:43 pm
    ----
Congrats! Go use it and post some picts of the results Smile

-DallanC

#44: Re: Call Give away??? DRAWING COMPLETE!!! Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 pm
    ----
Congrats Mike!

Here's wishin' you some luck!

#45: Re: Call Give away??? DRAWING COMPLETE!!! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:16 pm
    ----
Sad I guess I'll just have to buy one !!!

Congrats Mike..........what gun you going to use on the first one ???

-> General