Brilliant anti terrorist idea.
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Brilliant anti terrorist idea. Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:21 pm
    ----
I was having lunch with an old mate today,
Peter is an old camera technician that repairs almost any type of camera, film, video and digital.

Anyhow, the conversation gets to terrorism, air travels and suicide bomber/hijackers in the plane.
Mind you we are not bashing religions or races while we are discussing the fact,
but it does happen that we notice that most of the hijacking/suicide bombings of late are done by fanatic follower of MUSLIM religion.

So, out of the blue, Peter muses out..

It is against the religion of the Moslem to die intermingled with PIGs , so
blowing up a plane that carry pigs denies them entry to heaven!!!
Thus by carrying some pigs on board, may reduce / discourage suicide bombers.

What do you think?
I would gladly pay for the tickets for the pigs if they could help...

#2: Re: Brilliant anti terrorist idea. Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:43 pm
    ----
The pigs would never stand for the pat down/search before they boarded.
(only people are stupid enough to trade their freedom for the appearance of safety)

#3: Re: Brilliant anti terrorist idea. Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm
    ----
Good idea, gelandangan! Here is another one I just saw on the Internet today.

The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners at the airports.

It's a booth you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. They see this as a win-win for everyone, with none of the whining about racial profiling. It also would eliminate the costs of long and expensive trials. Justice would be swift. Case closed!

You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system: "Attention standby passengers — we now have a seat available on flight number ____. Shalom

#4: Re: Brilliant anti terrorist idea. Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 pm
    ----
oh thats priceless a money saver bothways...

#5: Re: Brilliant anti terrorist idea. Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm
    ----
My wife and I are in hysterics over that....hilarious

#6: Re: Brilliant anti terrorist idea. Author: dieselLocation: Watsontown Pa. PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:31 am
    ----
that is a VERY practical solution.

#7: Re: Brilliant anti terrorist idea. Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:06 am
    ----
wtf I say combine the two........make everyone walk a pig through the booth !!!

Kaboom..........pulled pork anyone ???

-> Spam-O-Rama