EMS Unit
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: EMS Unit Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:15 pm
    ----
Take a look at the attachment below...says it all. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: EMS Unit Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 am
    ----
Laughing Laughing Just blew coffee all over my key board vince!

#3: Re: EMS Unit Author: GrumulkinLocation: Central Ohio PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:16 pm
    ----
You know all the hooting and tooting about how health care in Mexico etc. is cheaper? If an ambulance is called for you in Mexico, the vehicle that responds to the call is likely to have the requisite red light, will probably have a gurney and plastic chairs like one would use for patio furniture along each side and not much else.

Some of the doctors in Mexico are very good but it's too common to find one who will say things like you got a fungal infection from sitting on mushrooms. Then there was the home office I saw in Guadalajara. That physician "specialized" in pediatrics, internal medicine, deliveries, and much more; he must have truly been God's gift to the practice of medicine.

There is also a reason patients come to the U.S.A. to have gallbladder surgery, etc.

I could go on...

#4: Re: EMS Unit Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:20 pm
    ----
I love the driver's door!! Thanks Vince!!

-> Spam-O-Rama