Deer Camp
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Deer Camp Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:10 am
    ----
If it's been posted before, sorry, just got this from a buddy:

DEER CAMP

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the
group is to leave, Paul's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Paul's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Paul sitting there with a tent
set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my
wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'" I
pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie.

She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals
all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the
bed, and I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So, Here I am.

Laughing

#2: Re: Deer Camp Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:52 pm
    ----
Haha

#3: Re: Deer Camp Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 pm
    ----
I wouldn't want to be there when he got back home! LOL

#4: Re: Deer Camp Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:27 pm
    ----
Don't worry - The milkman will have untied her by then.

#5: Re: Deer Camp Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 am
    ----
Yeh, but who has the keys for the cuffs??

#6: Re: Deer Camp Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 pm
    ----
Who needs keys when bolt cutters can be used.....

#7: Re: Deer Camp Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:04 pm
    ----
Wow that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8: Re: Deer Camp Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:14 pm
    ----
I have several sets of keys for cuffs.....
I even have a few pair of cuffs to go with them.

#9: Re: Deer Camp Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:40 pm
    ----
Paul's kinky...S&W nickel plated?

#10: Re: Deer Camp Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 pm
    ----
Well mine are the newer stailess steel cuffs but with the chain between them intead of the hinge link.
I'm not kinky.... just adventurous. Wink

-> Jokes & Humor