New Supermarket
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: New Supermarket Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:05 pm
    ----
The scent of freshness:-

A new supermarket opened in Double Bay, Sydney

It has an automatic water-mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the distant sound of thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and you experience the scent of fresh cut hay.

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks and bratwurst sausage.

In the liquor department, the fresh, clean, crisp smell of tapped Hahn Premium beer.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread, cakes & cookies .
I don't buy toilet paper there anymore. Yuck Yuck

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: New Supermarket Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:43 pm
    ----
Vince, the beginning was so nice. This is the first time I've seen a mean streak surface in you.

#3: Re: New Supermarket Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 pm
    ----
Who me.....nah....ain't got a mean bone in me body mate.

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: New Supermarket Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 pm
    ----
HAAAA HAAA HAAAA thats bloody funny!

#5: Re: New Supermarket Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:35 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Vince, the beginning was so nice. This is the first time I've seen a mean streak surface in you.

More like a brown streak.......... Shocked Razz

#6: Re: New Supermarket Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 pm
    ----
English Mike wrote:
slimjim wrote:

More like a brown streak.......... Shocked Razz

Yeah....I can be a bit of a sh1t stirrer when I want. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Cheers, vince

-> Jokes & Humor