2.0.0.16 Unhandled exception error
-> Bug Reports / Feature Requests

#1: 2.0.0.16 Unhandled exception error Author: SyberShooterLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:32 pm
    ----
Received this error today.

Had an existing cartridge/firearm/load& target entry. Created a duplicate of the target. Then deleted the target copy. Received this error… had to quit PB as continue gave same error repeatedly. Upon issuing Quit command, had to quit same error 3 times. Was able to repeat the error on demand.

debug file attached...

#2: Re: 2.0.0.16 Unhandled exception error Author: SyberShooterLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 am
    ----
Got another unhandled exception today while Dragging & Dropping targets from one load branch to another. Had done 8-10 already with no problem. Pressed 'continue' button and the moved target then showed up under the new load branch I was moving it to. I proceeded to do a few more target moves without issue.

I really like the ability to group several targets under a single load. One feature change would be to show the load data on the same page as the target or allow manual entry of specific info for that target (but in a different window) since sometimes the load is the same but minor differences such as primer or OAL might need to be noted.

-> Bug Reports / Feature Requests