Congressman's Concerns
-> General

#1: Congressman's Concerns Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:48 pm
    ----
Congressman Hank Johnson (D-GA) expresses his concerns about the military's plan to move more troops to Guam. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhx32l94kek
Don

#2: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:15 pm
    ----
I guess that explains why Dems thought that the "health care" plan was a good one...

#3: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:13 pm
    ----
OMG! He's drinkin and smokin the wrong stuff all at once! What a foggy headed, lame brained, pooof! I'd love to hear the rest of the conversation, this was evidently taken out of context. He was probably makin a joke....let's hope he was...

Suz

#4: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:21 am
    ----
There's more vidieos of him on Utube. What a nut job Insane

#5: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:08 am
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
OMG! He's drinkin and smokin the wrong stuff all at once!

wtf Sounds like the good stuff to me !!! Shocked

#6: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:45 am
    ----
I rootin' for the starfish...

#7: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:05 am
    ----
Shocked And that is what is representing us in washington-everyday! wtf

#8: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:21 am
    ----
TRBLSHTR wrote:
Shocked And that is what is representing us in washington-everyday! wtf

It's pretty Damn Scary wtf

#9: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: wy111Location: N. Yorkshire, U.K. ( Pomgolia) PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:12 pm
    ----
Ok, you got a load of S***e, but at least you know where you stand, but we got a 1 legger try to kick a 3 legger. God knows what WE will finish up with after the next election.

#10: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:16 pm
    ----
Lets all run to Washington DC and see if we can capsize the US...
At least we will have the pleasure of seeing Washington going down first.

Capsize an island? What an idiot!
I think we are paying those guys way more than their education would indicate.

#11: Re: Congressman's Concerns Author: wy111Location: N. Yorkshire, U.K. ( Pomgolia) PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:36 pm
    ----
If it's anything like over here, they're stuck so far up each other's a***, lining their pockets, until 1 gets constipation, then the s1t hits the fan Sad

-> General