Bullet Casting
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
-> Reloading Ammunition

#61: Re: Bullet Casting Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 am
    ----
Hey Stoves...good idea mate. Another thing you can do is get one of them little bags that clip onto your ejection port...cut the bottom out of it and the drop at your feet.

Cheers, Vince

#62: Re: Bullet Casting Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:15 am
    ----
Might have to try that one. I thought about pinning up some screening on the posts to keep the brass from going awol on me.

#63: Re: Bullet Casting Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:32 am
    ----
Yep...you can do the same with a tarp...pin it up so the brass rolls back down to beside you...bit of messing around setting it up though.

Still reckon the bag is the way to go...I think you can also get one that attaches to your hand/wrist.

Brass Catcher

Cheers, Vince

#64: Re: Bullet Casting Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:46 pm
    ----
From a bench:
PVC frame (2 tees, 2 elbows, X" x Y"- you decide), conduit brackets fastened to edge of bench, use screen or suitable material to cover frame, leave legs proud on one end of frame to slip into brackets and viola!
Get creative with this and the brass can roll into a can, box etc...

Off-hand:
the 8'x10' blue tarp works great in the snow. Stuff a can in the valley on one end and broom the brass into it.

So easy a Chambered could do it!! Laughing

#65: Re: Bullet Casting Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:34 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:

Off-hand:
the 8'x10' blue tarp works great in the snow. Stuff a can in the valley on one end and broom the brass into it.

So easy a Chambered could do it!! Laughing

Are ya taken bets on that???

#66: Re: Bullet Casting Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 pm
    ----
I'd bet 5-1 he can't.

#67: Re: Bullet Casting Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Stop pickin' on poor old Chambered, ya miserable buggers. Laughing ROFL

Cheers, Vince

#68: Re: Bullet Casting Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:50 am
    ----
Hi Chambered! Wave

Poke

Smile

-> Reloading Ammunition