UNITED - NO ANTLERS/HORNS
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: UNITED - NO ANTLERS/HORNS Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:12 am
    ----
Its swimming back with that big elk rack balanced on your chest that will be the hard part...

#17: Re: UNITED - NO ANTLERS/HORNS Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 am
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
Its swimming back with that big elk rack balanced on your chest that will be the hard part...

Maybe when you don't empty it and ignite the gass, it could work as a motorjet...
this time of the year you even see some reindeers fly trough the air Smile

#18: Re: UNITED - NO ANTLERS/HORNS Author: longwalkerLocation: Bethel, AK PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:34 am
    ----
I used to travel for a living. I don't miss it one bit. Being as far off the beaten path as I am now is a blessing. Nice people, no rif-raf and the cold temperatures assure it will stay this way. Nothing like minus 10 and blowing to keep you off the vacation spot list.

As far as the airlines go they are better off without them.

Longwalker

#19: Re: UNITED - NO ANTLERS/HORNS Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 am
    ----
Well HI again Longwalker...Been a while...

#20: Re: UNITED - NO ANTLERS/HORNS Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:53 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Hows yer backstroke, Mike?

QM still sails don't it?

Very Happy

#21: Re: UNITED - NO ANTLERS/HORNS Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:00 pm
    ----
QM is tied up in San Diego or Los Angeles I believe...Again...Hows yer backstroke, Mike....

#22: Re: UNITED - NO ANTLERS/HORNS Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:35 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
QM is tied up in San Diego or Los Angeles I believe...Again...Hows yer backstroke, Mike....

How bout the QE2?

How bout a Russian tramp trader in need of an engine oiler?

How bout you just put up with the bull and hop on a plane and get over here/ Razz

#23: Re: UNITED - NO ANTLERS/HORNS Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:24 pm
    ----
UA have rethought their ban & rescinded it:

www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/7034

-> General