ATV's...UTV's What do you have?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 pm
    ----
glockster,

What model year is the Teryx on the left in that picture? That thing looks mean!

#17: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:20 am
    ----
I use mine more for ice fishing than anything, something about walking on that ice isn't no fun.

The one on the left is the 2009, that's the one I've been dealing on, the 2010 has changed the looks a bit and of course more money. But the 2010 comes in Black which I kinda like.

#18: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:47 am
    ----
I still use my 1986 Honda 250 Big Red to haul my trailer, loaded with tent and all of my hunting and camping gear, when I go Elk hunting in the forest reserve. It still looks and works like new.

#19: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:04 pm
    ----
Big Red.....old school !!! Very Happy
One of the wildest rides I ever took down a trail was on one of them !!! (bouncing like a ball all the way)

#20: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:05 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
Big Red.....old school !!! Very Happy

Maybe, but it works great and does the job very well. I have thought about getting a Honda 4x4 but then what would I do with my Big Red? I couldn't stand to part with it. Very Happy

#21: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:14 pm
    ----
What ever happened to the old Fat Cats? In my opinion, that was the most useful machine for a hunter there ever was. Kind of hard to balance a deer on back but it would go ANYWHERE. Drive

#22: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:39 pm
    ----
Big Red is oldschool??? Fat Cats???

Am I the only that remembers and has actually ridden on one of these? The ultimate go anywhere vehicle, a 2WD motorcycle!

Rokon Trailbreaker

PS: They float too Wink

-DallanC

#23: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 pm
    ----
DallanC wrote:

Am I the only that remembers and has actually ridden on one of these? The ultimate go anywhere vehicle, a 2WD motorcycle!

That's what the old Fat Cats looked like except they had ATV style tires. Surprised

#24: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:52 pm
    ----
Honda Fat Cat. 199 cc motor and in the only color available. Very Happy

#25: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:54 pm
    ----
DallanC wrote:

Rokon Trailbreaker

PS: They float too Wink

-DallanC

Holy Cow! 2WD....never saw one of these. Crying or Very sad

#26: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:44 pm
    ----
Yup Dallan !!! them their be old school too !!! (forgot about thems)

#27: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:05 pm
    ----
I remember the Big Red three wheeler's, Bounce your brains loose. LOL

#28: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:34 am
    ----
DallanC wrote:
Rokon Trailbreaker
-DallanC

Yes you are! ...something about a rusty chain 2" from my netherglands that's a tad unsetteling. Laughing

Quote::
PS: They float too

Something tells me there's a great story in there somewhere. Very Happy

#29: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:55 pm
    ----
They were designed to float stovey !!!

#30: Re: ATV's...UTV's What do you have? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
They were designed to float stovey !!!

So does the Big Red........... Very Happy

-> General