6.5 Jap, what is it now?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Reloading Ammunition

#31: Re: 6.5 Jap, what is it now? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:55 pm
    ----
how does it group with 257 ammo?

#32: Re: 6.5 Jap, what is it now? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 pm
    ----
Didn’t say there was a danger in shooting a undersized bullet down the tube......just that it’s probably not the best thing to be doing if you have plans on using the rifle!!!

The danger, in my opinion, is your approach to finding the answers you seek!!!

#33: Re: 6.5 Jap, what is it now? Author: GUTSLocation: South Dakota PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 am
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
Didn’t say there was a danger in shooting a undersized bullet down the tube......just that it’s probably not the best thing to be doing if you have plans on using the rifle!!!

The danger, in my opinion, is your approach to finding the answers you seek!!!
Yeah, I know, it's a full time job being a stupid bastard(I mean me).

#34: Re: 6.5 Jap, what is it now? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:41 pm
    ----
GUTS wrote:
Yeah, I know, it's a full time job being a stupid bastard(I mean me).

ROFL

wtf Do ya have to practice at it or does it just come naturally ??? Shocked

#35: Re: 6.5 Jap, what is it now? Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:33 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha

#36: Re: 6.5 Jap, what is it now? Author: mikehaas PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:10 am
    ----
DallanC wrote:
Remember everyone, no personal attacks... dont make me get out the Banhammer of Doom! Viking

The cartridge comparison image is useful and will hopefully help out in this thread.

EDIT: None of those links work for me, they all lock up my browser. Anyone else having this issue?

-DallanC
DallanC, thank you.

If you are having trouble with links to AmmoGuide, you may be having problems running Java. AmmoGuide uses Java to draw case images. Java is free and a product of Sun Microsystems. You can install/update it here:
java.sun.com/webapps/g...w.java.com

Mike

P.S. Added the .257 Roberts to the Visual Comparison image. I hope it does prove useful.

#37: Re: 6.5 Jap, what is it now? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:18 pm
    ----
come on GUTS put us out of our misery. what in tarnation is it chambered for?????

-> Reloading Ammunition