My new toy!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#1: My new toy! Author: POP!!Location: Cheyenne, Wy PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:24 pm
    ----
In 458 Lott of course! 350 Barnes TSX at 2820 fps.

#2: Re: My new toy! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:28 am
    ----
What a junk! send it this way, let me dispose it for you..

I am green with envy Very Happy

#3: Re: My new toy! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:12 am
    ----
Don't send it to Gelan POP....he don't know the right way to dispose of items like this....best you send it my way so I can dispose of it correctly mate. Very Happy

Like Gelan...I too am turning a rather vivid shade of green.

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: My new toy! Author: POP!!Location: Cheyenne, Wy PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:21 am
    ----
Ha ha! Thanks guys!

Hey Vince , My brother in Law with his family just moved to Brisbane from Crete, Greece.

#5: Re: My new toy! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 am
    ----
Cool...might have to arrange a beer with them mate.

Cheers, Vince

#6: Re: My new toy! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 am
    ----
THAT, is a nice Heavy.

Enjoy the shockwave bud....

#7: Re: My new toy! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:16 am
    ----
Beautiful rifle! I'll go ahead and suggest the LimbSaver recoil pads...

#8: Re: My new toy! Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:27 pm
    ----
Nice rifle Pop
They are getting hard to come by down here,
Don't give it to Gelandangan,
he''ll only see how slow he can get that projectile coming out of the barrel!
And we all know what will happen then.

#9: Re: My new toy! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm
    ----
Jaw Drop ....ruh-roh

Poke

#10: Re: My new toy! Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:38 pm
    ----
Here I am trying to figure out how to get the least amount of recoil from all my guns and you go and buy an artillery piece to put to your shoulder.
with the speed at which my back is "healing" I have decided to use H4895 in all my rifles at as close to 60% of maximum as I can get for slow moving bullets and low recoil. I am switching to "Titegroup" and keeping the HP38 for all my pistols - especially the 357 Maximum. Its either that or quit shooting..
You know that isn't going to happen!

#11: Re: My new toy! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 pm
    ----
Paul, all you need is a 221......No recoil !!! Poke

Been using Titegroup in most of my handguns......love it !!!

#12: Re: My new toy! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:21 pm
    ----
Pretty
Shiny
And BIG

Those ar the three things I look for in a gun.

WOW

#13: Re: My new toy! Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 am
    ----
I still want to shoot my 358 Win, 3006, 303, 308, 257, 7.62x39 and 30-30.
Those rifles have been my friends for a long time and they have my trust. I still need to be able to shoot my 38, 357 Mag, 357 Maximum and 45s (ACP and Colt) When I want a 22, I have two rifles and two pistols to play with - those I can use the same old ammo for. No new guns for me for a while. Disability income really sucks and I need to finish a couple of car builds first.
I t6hink it is great that others still get BIG guns and enjoy them - I just hurt my back when I shoot normal hunting loads from any of my guns - so I will reduce the loads and increase them as my back heals.

#14: Re: My new toy! Author: POP!!Location: Cheyenne, Wy PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
Cool...might have to arrange a beer with them mate.

Cheers, Vince

I will be there next year. At least it is in the works

#15: Re: My new toy! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:04 am
    ----
I aint really into stainless LG's but that one is just too bitchen looking and gets more so every time I look at the picture.

Always wanted to have/shoot the .458. Never have fired one. Maybe someday....(hint hint)

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions