Group Buy for Mako Group
-> Swapmeet: Buy / Sell

#1: Group Buy for Mako Group Author: MagforceLocation: Middle Tennessee PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 pm
    ----
Guys,
Not sure how many of you guys have AR's and AKs but I Wanted to offer to you guys the discounted prices for a group buy I have been requested to do for the mako group. I was asked on 2 other forums to do a group buy for THE MAKO Group anyways if you need anything just reply with what you would like a price on. I can promise I will be cheaper than anyone on the net or in stores for The Mako Group. here is a website for all there products if you wanna review it =, I can take Visa, MasterCard, Discover and America Express as well as Money orders and Checks.

www.themakogroup.com/

Tell you I have to admit this is the funniest group of guys in any forum I have ever been in, yesterday there was a few that had me rolliong on the floor. This place is awesome I told like 50 people about ya'll told them they need to join for the laughs at least. Kinda like the barber shop and the guys that hang out busting chops. Party

-> Swapmeet: Buy / Sell