Berry's Bullets
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
-> Reloading Ammunition

#16: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 pm
    ----
Sorry dude you'll have to come to my turf, don't worry the emergency room is only 25 miles. If we don't get caught by a train should only take 30 minutes. Besides my wife just brought home a beautiful slab of New York Strip.

#17: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:47 pm
    ----
I certainly want to go shooting with someone who tells me how far away the Emergency Room is... Wink

#18: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 am
    ----
Were far enough from every thing that we don't really worry about such trivial things.

#19: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:36 am
    ----
I’ve always lived by the theory that you never ask someone to do something you wouldn’t do yourself !!!
So pony up and buy yourself the steak dinner and we’ll go from there !!! Very Happy

Oh, and in case you haven’t noticed, this forum has a tendency to want proof in the way of pictures and video (definitely video for this one) to keep the BS to a minimum. Shocked

#20: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:53 am
    ----
Hell if I had balls enough to do it you would have seen it by now!!!!! But I'll still have a big old juice steak.

#21: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:55 pm
    ----
Not sure which is worse...My hunger for the steak or my disdain for the BS...

#22: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:33 pm
    ----
Any time your up this way let me know I'll fire up the grill. I grill in all temperatures 100 to -40

#23: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:47 pm
    ----
What?? The BS or the steak?

#24: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:43 pm
    ----
We'll have a good steak a couple beers and sling a little BS.

#25: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:36 am
    ----
I'll try if you don't mind both me and the guns flying back

#26: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:36 am
    ----
BS? On Huntingnut?!?! No way... But the steak is sounding good!

#27: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:18 am
    ----
Did somebody say steak????

#28: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 am
    ----
Steak is the first words my kids said. I told my wife she can never quit here job (packing house). At $1.55 a pound for New York Strip it's not to hard to figure out whats for supper. It's fun to watch peoples faces when I tell them the met in the chili is steak.

#29: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:37 am
    ----
We have a daughter in the St. Cloud area , so if we go to see her and bring some venison and elyboy brings some mallards we can have a real party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

#30: Re: Berry's Bullets Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:43 am
    ----
Hell ya! I'm 60 miles north of St.Cloud. The grill is always ready, I have yet to find anyone that doesn't like my venny or ducks on the grill, or my steak for that matter.

-> Reloading Ammunition