If you could only own three rifles
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
-> General

#61: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:04 am
    ----
Fishing rods...let me see here...Oh yeah...I have only one for mountain stream trout and summer run steelhead. I have one for winter run steelhead and salmon. And one for deep sea salmon. The real problem here is picking out the right lure or bait once I get to the fishing area...

Still .30 WCF, .30-06 A-bolt and .22 Winchester mod 290.

Welcome aboard 57JL. Looks like you are going to fit right in here. I see you already have one of Vince's beers and have pulled up a stump...Not too close you'll burn yourself. Vince likes a big bon-fire...

#62: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
:haha: Haha Haha Haha

Let me know how you go sortin' out ya fishin' rods mate...I got a heap and would have trouble pickin' as well.

Cheers, Vince
I'm with ya there Vince, I'd have trouble pickin those too. I think (ouch that hurts) I would have to say a light action and a medium action spinning rod and my "closed faced" spincaster.

As far as only 3 rifles... my .22, .223 and I think I'd have to pick the Marlin jack handle carbine I'm getting in .357. That would match my Taurus 6" .357 nicely, seeing they both take the same ammo.

#63: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 am
    ----
Rifles Hoffy. Rifles. No autos or rollers

#64: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:44 am
    ----
What, I can't take my pistols with me? Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Faint Bomb Rant

#65: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:53 am
    ----
Ya gotta stay on topic...And besides the title of this string specifically states "RIFLES"... wtf Very Happy

#66: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:26 am
    ----
NO PISTOLS??? forget it then, I'm not going. Mad ROFL Laughing

#67: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:42 am
    ----
I wouldn't make any real brash statements Hoffy. Remember Dec. 21, 2012 is getting closer...

#68: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:55 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
I wouldn't make any real brash statements Hoffy. Remember Dec. 21, 2012 is getting closer...

and the significance of that would be... I'll only go if I can take my pistols too. Along with my fishin poles and my knives. I've got some really nice knives. Laughing

#69: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am
    ----
The Mayan calender states that there will be a major change in the earth on that date, if not the end of lthe world as we know it.... What's the matter with you? Don't you keep up?

#70: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 am
    ----
Sorry, fresh out of Mayan calendars!!! Faint ROFL

Oh I almost forgot, you've probably got a good supply of those. The Mayans were a little before my time but not yours. ROFL Poke Laughing Haha

#71: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:01 pm
    ----
d_hoffman wrote:
Sorry, fresh out of Mayan calendars!!! Faint ROFL

Oh I almost forgot, you've probably got a good supply of those. The Mayans were a little before my time but not yours. ROFL Poke Laughing Haha

Who do you think helped design the Mayan calendar, they needed some one that had been around a while.

#72: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:31 pm
    ----
Good one Wiersy. So, that's why he knows so much about it. Poke ROFL Laughing Haha Bonk Laughing ROFL Haha Cheers

#73: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:38 pm
    ----
Now "they" are trying to tie Nostrodamus into this 2012 thing too... I figure it this way, either they are wrong OR there is nothing I can do about it. Therefore I really don't care to worry about it!

More importantly, I have my 3 rifles in the cabinet.

#74: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: dieselLocation: Watsontown Pa. PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:06 pm
    ----
first good scoped 22 lr bolt, second bolt scoped 30.06, now I'm going to cheat a little bit, third, .223-12ga. combo. WELL, it is a rifle, too. is'nt it?

#75: Re: If you could only own three rifles Author: 57JL PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:44 am
    ----
fishing rod choice was not so hard as I was only going snapper fishing.
2 bait runner spinning rod&reels with 6&8kg nylon 1 overhead lever drag rod&reel 10kg line for jigging and 1 soft bait rod&reel with 10kg braid.be a different story if I was going game fishing.
still having trouble coming to terms with only having 3 rifles.It means I would have to give up one or two of my hunting interests 4 would be the least 22lr,204,270 and 12gauge that would only just give me enough fire power to cover the 11 animals I hunt! so I just refuse to comply with only having 3 rifles.pistols don,t come into the equation here in New Zealand unless you are a policeman or a bank robber.

-> General