Doing my part for the economy ...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#76: Re: Doing my part for the economy ... Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 pm
    ----
Those Minnesota types are like that Stovepipe. Smile I drive all the way to North Dakota from south Alabama to hunt and a bunch of Minn-St. Paul guys meet me over there and start complaining about the drive. Very Happy Then they want to duck and pheasant hunt instead of hunt for sharpies. Could have done that back in 'sota. Confused

#77: Re: Doing my part for the economy ... Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:05 pm
    ----
Hell I don't mind the drive, I'd rather drive all over ND then down in Minneapolis and St. Paul. There nuts down there.

I see more ducks in one day in Dakota then I see all season in Minnesota. We do have Canadian Geese up the hoo haaa.

I never really got into pheasants big time just hunt then occasionally. Sharpies do look like fun to try and shoot.

You would think I could catch more and bigger fish in the land of 10,000 lakes but I do better out in Dakota.

Besides it give me a reason to get away from the normal local distractions.

#78: Re: Doing my part for the economy ... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:29 am
    ----
Sounds like a great road trip to me.

#79: Re: Doing my part for the economy ... Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
Besides it gives me a reason to get away from the normal local distractions.

B I N G O Very Happy

Just teasing you Wiersy. Can't blame you for wanting to get away. Me neither.

You'll have to come out a do a sharptail hunt one October. It's a blast, although the guys I hunt with think it is some kind of military excercise. Shooting Wears me out.

I'm a southern boy, we don't run up to birds, we "saunder" and let the dogs hold em til we get there. Guitarist

#80: Re: Doing my part for the economy ... Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 pm
    ----
I may have to take you up on the sharpie's, and while were out the might as well as pluck some ducks out of the water.

I'm getting old and fat so sauntering sounds pretty good to me.

#81: Re: Doing my part for the economy ... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 pm
    ----
I passed 3,000 miles on Friday night, but did not drive much at all the rest of this weekend.

Dimitri

#82: Re: Doing my part for the economy ... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 pm
    ----
I gave it a oil change as the temperatures are dropping so I figured I may as well do it now then do the next one in the Spring.

I am at 4,500 miles so far.

Installed the stainless step bars as you can see. Apparently my truck is too tall to get into without them per family and friends. Rolling Eyes

Dimitri

#83: Re: Doing my part for the economy ... Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:32 pm
    ----
Put some arch filling wheels on it matey - looks like a slot car on those diddy donuts. Razz Very Happy

#84: Re: Doing my part for the economy ... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:52 pm
    ----
They are 17" tires on it right now. And they are one of the very few models that have a rated capacity that matches the capacity of my truck.

Dimitri

-> Spam-O-Rama