What is it?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Photography / TrailCameras

#16: Re: What is it? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:59 pm
    ----
Not familiar with the animal population up in USA,
I wonder, that ought to be a mighty big cat if the squirrel is the size of its paw..

#17: Re: What is it? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 pm
    ----
Gelan,

That cat is actually a small/medium sized one look at the area the squirrel covers roughly again.

Dimitri

#18: Re: What is it? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:21 pm
    ----
The only thing I see here is that the owner of that camera needs to spend afew more bucks and get a good trail camera..

#19: Re: What is it? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:50 pm
    ----
Yeh.. I am blind

#20: Re: What is it? Author: DawgdadLocation: On the Prairie PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:41 am
    ----
I got the original jpeg with more pixels and played with the color.
What do you think now?

Three legged opossum? Nutria rat?

#21: Re: What is it? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:50 am
    ----
Cat

#22: Re: What is it? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:07 am
    ----
Jelopin

#23: Re: What is it? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:35 am
    ----
I really think those farel pigs have gotten to you Cary. You need a bit of time away from them to get yer s**t back in one bag...

#24: Re: What is it? Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 pm
    ----
I think it is, exactly what I first thought it was, sorry to say. A Pekan, the north woods indian word for the little bear. 10-20 pounds of whup arse in a fur coat. A Fisher Cat. If they can find a foot print, the Fisher is destinctive in that the paw prints are triangular.

If it is a Fisher, it is tough because they are the largest of the martin family and kill everything even close to their size. They look like a medium sized dog but wal like a cat. They kill birds and squirreld by chasing them through the tree tops!
Best,
Ed

#25: Re: What is it? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:23 pm
    ----
I'm really surprized. I've used the term Jelopin (animal) in these forums several times, and nobody has even asked what kind of critter they were. Hint: The rairest animal on earth.

Cary

#26: Re: What is it? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:27 pm
    ----
I take that back, Vince guessed Cupacabra the last time....close, but not quite.

Cary

#27: Re: What is it? Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm
    ----
I'll bite Cary, I even Googled it and the closest thing I could find was a reference to the World of Warcraft game...

#28: Re: What is it? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:05 am
    ----
(This came from my dear old dad.)

He told me that the rarest animal on earth, a jelopin, was a black cat with a pink a** hole. ROFL

Any volunteers for a committee to check this out? Bushy? Very Happy

#29: Re: What is it? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:08 am
    ----
One step ahead of you...I have a solid black cat.

#30: Re: What is it? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:14 am
    ----
Bushy,

Check that out and report back to us. Yuck Fart

Cary

-> Photography / TrailCameras