Bullets
-> Reloading Ammunition

#1: Bullets Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:38 pm
    ----
The price of reloading components has gone through the roof lately. Can anyone guide me to any sites that sell components (mainly bullets) at a reasonable price? I enjoy shooting a lot, and find reloading very relaxing. I live in a rural area so there aren't many places cloce to buy components. Any sites would be great, I have ordered from midway and midsouth there aren't to bad. Confused

#2: Re: Bullets Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:06 am
    ----
Tried Natchez?

www.natchezss.com/index.cfm

#3: Re: Bullets Author: SingleShotLoverLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:01 am
    ----
You might look at Powder Valley too, though they have been having the same problem as everyone else keeping inventory. www.powdervalleyinc.com/

#4: Re: Bullets Author: Arizona Hunter PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 am
    ----
The two mentioned plus Lock Stock and Barrel, Graffs, Midwayusa, Mid South Shooters and Cabelas.

#5: Re: Bullets Author: GrumulkinLocation: Central Ohio PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 am
    ----
Tell me what bullets and calibers thereof you're interested in and I'll tell you what I know about getting them economically.

These would be new bullets though; you would be responsible for resizing and trimming them (added for those who resize and trim new brass).

#6: Re: Bullets Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:58 pm
    ----
Cast your own..
Cheap and gives you the most fun for your bucks..
At least they are to me..

#7: Re: Bullets Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:00 pm
    ----
Grumulkin wrote:

These would be new bullets though; you would be responsible for resizing and trimming them (added for those who resize and trim new brass).

Just in case your interested here’s a few tools for the trade !!!

www.leeprecision.com/c...esize.html

www.sinclairintl.com/p...Uniforming

www.forsterproducts.co...ointer.htm

#8: Re: Bullets Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 pm
    ----
The only thing I would consider cast bullets for would by my BFR 45-70 (.458), or my sons 450 Marlin.

#9: Re: Bullets Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:12 am
    ----
well if not cast, you can always swage them..
look up for corbon swaging tools.

-> Reloading Ammunition