Respect - Spam version
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:29 pm
    ----
FALPhil wrote:
Does this mean we have to quit telling Canadian jokes in the Humor section? Razz

Naw, but were gonna hafta stop tellin HUMOROUS jokes in the CANADIAN section....

#2: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:51 am
    ----
I missed it all.
I really need to spend more time here.

#3: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:00 am
    ----
Didn't miss much Paul...

#4: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:05 am
    ----
Hey, Paul, get some rest and save yourself for later!!!! Laughing

#5: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: dust54Location: Gurley, AL PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:35 pm
    ----
I just read this thread, not sure what it is about. I joined this to learn and share with like minded people. If we do treat each other with respect and understanding we will be hurting ourselves and our hobby.

With that said I have not seen anything (yet) that I would take as belittling or with malace.

I enjoy the company of everyone on this site.

#6: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: kentucky hareraiserLocation: kentucky PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:27 am
    ----
dang what have i missed.seems to have been an uproar

#7: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:22 pm
    ----
Actually almost a year ago...

Last edited by Bushmaster on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm
    ----
me no hablis

#9: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:37 pm
    ----
Hey Rdwllce,

I just saw your signature.

I hate to bring up bad memories for you Tide folks, but the Bear never was able to beat my Beloved Fighting Irish. Very Happy

Oh the 1973 Sugar Bowl. Notre Dame National Champs over 'Bama Laughing Laughing

Eric

#10: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: pth1947Location: southern Arkansas PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 am
    ----
Hay rdwllce I'm from Bear's hometown where he got his name and played football.

#11: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:10 am
    ----
If Bear was coaching now, he would still be the best coach in football, and Bama would still be racking up National Championships like in the old days.

Eric

#12: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:48 am
    ----
ElyBoy wrote:
Hey Rdwllce,

I just saw your signature.

I hate to bring up bad memories for you Tide folks, but the Bear never was able to beat my Beloved Fighting Irish. Very Happy Oh the 1973 Sugar Bowl. Notre Dame National Champs over 'Bama Laughing Laughing

Eric

Least one person loves 'em .. Bear still walks on water down here ..

#13: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:43 am
    ----
He hasn't got a choice GroovyJack. It's because you guys are below sea level down there... Very Happy

#14: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 am
    ----
Ha I hear ya there bushy Very Happy

#15: Re: Respect for others in the forums Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:44 am
    ----
I hope that don't mean an end to Obama bashing .

-> Spam-O-Rama