WTB RCBS Hand Priming Tool With Tray
-> Swapmeet: Buy / Sell

#1: WTB RCBS Hand Priming Tool With Tray Author: DougBLocation: Cadott, WI PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:49 am
    ----
Have checked major auction sites and numerous vendors. Just thought somebody might have one laying around gathering dust.

THX!

#2: Re: WTB RCBS Hand Priming Tool With Tray Author: DougBLocation: Cadott, WI PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:40 am
    ----
You members must be a lot like me.

Nobody cleans their basement!

Thanks for all the good reads across the entire forum. Have been enjoying!

#3: Re: WTB RCBS Hand Priming Tool With Tray Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:08 am
    ----
Have you checked www.gunbroker.com www.auctionarms.com and the infamous ebay? Yes...They do have reloading equipment listed under sports

#4: Re: WTB RCBS Hand Priming Tool With Tray Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 am
    ----
I have a LEE hand primer and ALL the shell holders I can part with. Make an offer including shipping.
Sorry no RCBS in the whole place.

#5: Re: WTB RCBS Hand Priming Tool With Tray Author: jeclif PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:33 am
    ----
I only have one and don't know where to find one but the dealers.

#6: Re: WTB RCBS Hand Priming Tool With Tray Author: MagforceLocation: Middle Tennessee PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:19 pm
    ----
I am a dealer and your cost for a new one from me would be $38.25 and about $6.00 for shipping, wish i had an extra one to give you used. I use mine and its awesome works better than any other Ive had.

-> Swapmeet: Buy / Sell