Site Suggestion
-> General

#1: Re: Find a bug in PointBlank? Have a feature request? Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:20 am
    ----
Hey DallenC,
How about a big link right in the middle of the home page that bings you to the forums. I know that you have the links to everything on the lefthand side of the screen, but the easier to access the forums the more traffic you will get in it. Maybe a big link to the photo albums as well.

Knifeboy

#2: Re: Find a bug in PointBlank? Have a feature request? Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:01 am
    ----
This really isnt a PointBlank software bug but FYI under the top banner in the center is a hotlink to the forums. I will be changing the content in the center of the main page soon that will point to some of these "major features".

Currently I dont concider the new HuntingNut.com to be quite ready for a grand-reopening... soon though.

-DallanC

#3: Re: Find a bug in PointBlank? Have a feature request? Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:01 pm
    ----
Sounds good thanks for the info.

Knifeboy

#4: Re: Site Suggestion Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:51 pm
    ----
Split and moved the post... mostly because I never tried this function of the software before and wanted to

Very Happy

-DallanC

-> General