Just joined up...greetings from the deep south
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:36 pm
    ----
Nah, I don't pay them they are OJT (on the job training) Very Happy

Suri dometymes even tha skell checker disnt' heop mi much. Embarassed

To old to worry about strippers, just want the stripers. Very Happy

#17: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 pm
    ----
Gday mate, welcome!

#18: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: TheBigJonsonLocation: Mountains of the Moon PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 pm
    ----
Thanks for the great welcome, everyone...

#19: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: coyotehunter_1Location: Tennessee (USA) PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm
    ----
TBJ,
Welcome to the nut house Very Happy

#20: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 pm
    ----
Nut house? Insane

This isn't a nut house. Laughing ... welcome to the site. Smile

Dimitri

#21: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 pm
    ----
Welcome BJ.

You and I have a lot in common.

Back in the day in Ely, the girls used to call me by that same nickname. Shocked Shocked

Eric Laughing Laughing

#22: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:26 am
    ----
Welcome aboard BJ....ya got a stump, good....ya got a beer....gooderer...and there's plenty to go around....even more goodly mate...feel free to help yaself mate.

Now you watch out fer that Eric bloke...he's a damn fine guy, but he's god a weird sense of humour. Come to think of it, most of us have, but that's what makes this such a great place to hang out.

Cheers, Vince

#23: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm
    ----
Welcome to the Forum. Glad to see you here. All the best...
Gil

#24: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: TheBigJonsonLocation: Mountains of the Moon PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:45 pm
    ----
lesterg3 wrote:
I don't hunt the WMA's but I use the Leed's Rifle Range for target shooting.

Good to meet you, keep in touch.

I was just looking on the map for Leed's. I use the Indian Creek range just south of Whitmire from you. From the photos they are identical. We'll have to meet up sometimes... BJ

#25: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: pth1947Location: southern Arkansas PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 pm
    ----
Hay rdwlice I'm from BEAR'S home town were he got his name and played football.

#26: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 am
    ----
TBJ,

Yeah, we'll need to do that.

I had no idea that there was another range so close.

#27: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: TheBigJonsonLocation: Mountains of the Moon PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:33 pm
    ----
There are a few of them up there in those WMA lands...I saw 5 or 6 between you and me. I didn't know there were that many either. Too bad none of them have any distance to them.

#28: Re: Just joined up...greetings from the deep south Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:40 pm
    ----
Yeah, I love to reach out to about 600 yards.

-> General