IMR4007ssc
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: IMR4007ssc Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:36 pm
    ----
Have any of ya'll shot any yet.The rounds I have shot it with have had magnum primers and I have recently discovered thanks to ya'll that they make a bullet stupid.So I am gonna try some with large rifle primers and see what it do.Make me several 3 shot loads of varying charges and if this weather breaks go bust some caps. :shooting:Heres on of my pigs, And oh yea, ya'll are welcome to hijack the holy crap out of this post>>>>>

#2: Re: IMR4007ssc Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:34 pm
    ----
Haven't tried that powder. Nice pig! What did you shoot it with?

#3: Re: IMR4007ssc Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:37 pm
    ----
Shot it with a 139 grain hornady in 7mm08. It had a blood trail 12 inches wide and 3 feet long.Got my but ate out by my processor.Said I ruines both boston butts.Heart shot. Had 5 or 6 piglets with her and I couldnt reload the thompson fast enough to get any of them...

#4: Re: IMR4007ssc Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:38 pm
    ----
Funny, the pig's color is purple pn my monitor???

here in Aussie, I use ADI/Thales/Hodgon powder mostly.

Why do you choose IMR4007? are they better? in what way?

#5: Re: IMR4007ssc Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:48 am
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
Nice pig! What did you shoot it with?

Paintball gun loaded with purple...

Mine too Gelan...

#6: Re: IMR4007ssc Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:47 pm
    ----
The Imr4007 was new so I bought a pound.never hurts to try.The pig had a black coat and is covered in blood. hence the purplish color.All that matters as far as the pig is concerned is that it is DEAD. Pain in th@ss to load by yourself also!!!!

#7: Re: IMR4007ssc Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:52 pm
    ----
Hey look, it's Barney !!! Shooting

You sure thats not a bad attempt at some picture editing ???

#8: Re: IMR4007ssc Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:57 pm
    ----
Trust me Im not that smart,Im just one of them CAT mechanics

-> Spam-O-Rama