Hi my name is Rick......
-> General

#1: Hi my name is Rick...... Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:39 pm
    ----
and I have a problem.I am new here and I hunt too much. I spend too much money and time shooting and thinking about shooting.I need help!!!

#2: Re: Hi my name is Rick...... Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:04 pm
    ----
Welcome to the HuntingNut Rick Howdy . Ya sound like the rest of us here Very Happy
Joe

#3: Re: Hi my name is Rick...... Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:24 pm
    ----
Your married and your wife has convinced you of that !!! Right !!! Laughing

#4: Re: Hi my name is Rick...... Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:32 pm
    ----
Welcome Rick! It sounds like your only problem is that you need more time off of work.
Don

#5: Re: Hi my name is Rick...... Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 pm
    ----
Well Rick I will do my best to help you. I will send you my address and you can ship me all of your firearms and related items. That way you will save money, and won't waste any more time with that time consuming shooting problem you have. This will leave you with more time with your wife to go shopping at the malls, out to dinner at fancy restaurants, watch lots of "chick flicks", and maybe even go to the opera. There is no need to thank me, I'm just that nice of a guy.

Or you can be just like the rest of us and become Huntingnuts!!!!

#6: Re: Hi my name is Rick...... Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 pm
    ----
Thank you very much for the warm welcome gentlemen.I need all of the help I can get.Yes I am married,Yes I do work too much,And our gun season runs from the sat before tgiving and runs till jan 31 And I love to put venison in peoples freezers including mine. Crying or Very sad But I only killed 4 of them scoundrels and a pig this year,I am down from 7 and 8,I am doing something wrong!!!!

#7: Re: Hi my name is Rick...... Author: popgunLocation: Mitchell, GA, U.S.A. (2007 pop. 191) PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:00 pm
    ----
Bubba Rick,
Welcome to the afflicted! You fit right in even though you come from bubbaville. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What part of Crimson Tide country do you live in?
We hope you enjoy similar misfits as yourself. Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy
Tell us about your toys and if you need any coyotes kilt' just give me a call.
'Cracker' popgun

#8: Re: Hi my name is Rick...... Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:12 pm
    ----
Thank you for the welcome, I live 11 miles from we'll fire a coach in a hurry,I live in Tuscaloosa . Where football reigns supreme and the headcoach is nervous.
My favorite toy is an encore which is barely an encore.it has a 23 in bullberry light varmint barrel in 7mm08 with a meopta 3x10x50 and weaver tactical mounts.
a marlin 17hmr with a 4x16x40 that will cut 1/4 in groups at 100yrds.
a winchecster 190 22lr ,That was my dads.a couple of shot guns ,
A smith 586 that was given to me by a dear friend. one of them romanian .22 training rifles and a browning a bolt in 2506

#9: Re: Hi my name is Rick...... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:31 pm
    ----
Welcome Rick, to the asylum for Hunting Nuts...which each and every one of us are in one way or another.

Grab some 'shine...or a beer, pull up a stump and sit awhile mate...glad to have you aboard.

Cheers, Vince

-> General