I saw a definition of democracy
-> General

#1: I saw a definition of democracy Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:28 pm
    ----
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb arguing about what to have for dinner. and liberty is 1 well armed lamb disputing the outcome

#2: Re: I saw a definition of democracy Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:07 pm
    ----
Well...Welcome to this fine site. Glad you like my "signature"...

#3: Re: I saw a definition of democracy Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:15 pm
    ----
I was thinking I saw that somewhere else !!!

#4: Re: I saw a definition of democracy Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:18 pm
    ----
It's good that you remember something...I have CRS just like Vince and gelandangan. Very Happy

#5: Re: I saw a definition of democracy Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:26 pm
    ----
Ahhh....nothin' like being' in good company. Cheers

Cheers, Vince

#6: Re: I saw a definition of democracy Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:13 am
    ----
Very Happy

#7: Re: I saw a definition of democracy Author: rdwllceLocation: Tuscaloosa Alabama PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:50 am
    ----
well I do like it And I couldnt remember where I saw it But yes I do like it.I run across 3 forums and and anything that offends the left I deerly love.At least now I have been reminded of where I seen it. Thank you

-> General