Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Reloading Ammunition

#16: Re: where to buy Author: jeclif PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:35 pm
    ----
so far looks like Widners has the best price on primers Under $19 a 1000
for wolf.
anyone use wolf???
The last I bought was cci at $10
so when I buy this time it will be at least 10,000 of all I use.
wish I had the cash to buy more cause they aint getting any cheaper

#17: Re: where to buy Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:44 pm
    ----
I have tried Wolf handgun ammo and was not happy with it. The only FTF I have had was with Wolf, and accuracy was not impressive. I'll stick to Federal, Remington, Winchester, and my own loads.

But, that's just me Very Happy

#18: Re: where to buy Author: popgunLocation: Mitchell, GA, U.S.A. (2007 pop. 191) PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:22 pm
    ----
georgia-arms.com/ <------<< Recommended and reliable
www.powdervalleyinc.com/ <----<< Recommended and reliable
armsandammo.com/

Gun shows are no longer good sources for your reloading supplies. The election has caused price increases because of demand and you will see sellers with products with several price tags on the powder and primers. The sellers purchased product at normal dealer cost but jack up the prices because of the supposed demand. Rip off. In the best of times your travel cost and the cost to enter the show make up for shipping and HAZMAT.

So I have been working up orders and saving my money to buy from good outfits like Powder Valley and Georgia Arms and Ammo. Some pay shipping on large orders or at least pay HAZMAT so read the fine print before ordering to see who has the best deal. It is simple internet research to save you lots of money on your reloading supplies.

MidwayUSA.com and midsouthshooterssupply.com are good sources for equipment and bullets. Blem bullets are available from many sources inclucing these two along with their varmint bullets in bulk (varmint nightmaire etc.) are great deals for your high volume varmint hunting/shooting. The Midsouth Varmint Nightmare bullets are Hornady 2266 bullets bulk packaged under Midsouth's trade name. The MidwayUSA bulk bullets are from Nosler and other sources. Sometimes a quick call and a friendly question will result in the maker of their other bulk bullets. Just ask.

Here are two more links to good deals on surplus/blem bullets, brass, and powder.
www.patsreloading.com/...prices.htm
www.gibrass.com/brass.html

Good source for brass & tumbling media
store.brassmanbrass.co...StoreFront
edsbrassandreloaders.c...tegoryId=1

Safe shooting,
Chris

#19: Re: where to buy Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:55 pm
    ----
Thanks Pops....

#20: Re: where to buy Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:53 am
    ----
Yeah Pops,

That's good to know stuff.

Even surfing does not always get you to he best sites, so I say anyone who knows of good places should post them.

Thanks to all who have. Very Happy

#21: Re: where to buy Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:29 am
    ----
Dont quote me on this, but I think they do pay hazmat if order is large enough. I make 2 or 3 LARGE orders a year and it gets me by.

#22: Re: where to buy Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:17 am
    ----
not a problem! Always try to help.

#23: Re: where to buy Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:18 pm
    ----
Thanks loads,pops!!! NO pun intended!!!!! Smile

#24: Re: where to buy Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:02 pm
    ----
graf&sons in mexico, mo R&R
Midwayusa R&R
R&R like popgun said recommended and reliable

-> Reloading Ammunition