Walmart ... Myths verses facts?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#61: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:41 pm
    ----
You mean you was in Missouri on your way back home...?

#62: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:00 pm
    ----
All totaled up I went through and stopped in the majority of a total of 15 states.

Going there (cities I stopped in):

Michigan - Detroit
Indiana - Kalamazo
Illinois - Chicago
Iowa - Des Moines and Davenport
Nebraska - Omaha and Grand Island
Colorado - Denver
Wyoming - Cheyenne and Rock Springs
Utah - Salt Lake
Idaho - Twin Falls and Boise (where I got off the bus).

On the way back I ended up seeing in addition to a few above:
Kansas - Colby and Salina
Missouri - Kansas City and St Louis
Indiana - Indianapolis
Ohio - Dayton and Toledo

I think thats it, I ended up in too many places to count. I count 12 states. Very Happy

Dimitri

Last edited by Dimitri on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

#63: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:05 pm
    ----
Well well well, if I was in Misery ............ I mean Missouri I would definitely have stopped in to see the Old Bushy. I can't see myself passing up on the opportunity to chat with him. He may not have answered the door when I knocked but he would have known I was there I guarantee ....................... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hiding

#64: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:10 pm
    ----
Dimitri...You were around 300 miles from Ava. I'm in southern Miser...Missouri.

You are correct 1895zz...I would have had to give it some thought...Don't want any of my floors to have a broken white stripe runnin' over them...

So far all of you are welcome here (for at least a beer and a boot)...

#65: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:16 pm
    ----
Bushy,

Ok I got NO idea where Ava is in Missouri was just a guess. Wink

What I do know is that I am glad I was not driving on this trip and enjoyed the thousands of miles of senery. Some of it made me hungry, like looking at all the Black Angus cows in the west and all the corn in the central states. Laughing

Dimitri

#66: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:19 pm
    ----
Now now Bushy I don't carry paint with me all the time................. besides we have it in 7oo gallon tanks and they are to heavy to carry Very Happy

#67: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm
    ----
Ava Misery ............... ahhh mean ................ Missouri is in the more South Western part of the State. Smile

Last edited by 1895ss on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

#68: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm
    ----
It's just the "some times" that worries me...

Big D. I'm glad you enjoyed your run through my country. I have visited your North and south west on several occasions. Also beautiful country...

#69: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:23 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
It's just the "some times" that worries me...

Big D. I'm glad you enjoyed your run through my country. I have visited your Northwest on several occasions. Also beautiful country...

So when are you coming this way?????????????

#70: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 pm
    ----
Well let's see...It's 5* here and I bet it isn't any better there...for now I'll stay here. At least I'm not far from my fire place...

#71: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:27 pm
    ----
Its -20C/-5F here right now, was -32C/-26F here this morning.

Supposed to get down to -26C/-15F tomorrow morning.

Dimitri

#72: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 pm
    ----
Well it is supposed to be +8 (46.4F)here on Sunday......... and my furnace keeps it 72 inside day and nite............. Very Happy

Last edited by 1895ss on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#73: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 pm
    ----
And it will make 0*F here on Friday...I'll trade ya...Both of you...

#74: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:31 pm
    ----
By the way there are no mosquitos here either.

#75: Re: Walmart ... Myths verses facts? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:37 pm
    ----
None here right now either. In fact for the three years I've been here I really haven't been bothered by an mosquitos. Just Chiggers and ticks...

-> Spam-O-Rama