You want to see the new Utah State record Elk?
-> Big Game Hunting

#1: You want to see the new Utah State record Elk? Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:10 am
    ----
Its a movie from the news last night. The feed is in the upper Right corner. Side note the Paul Pennie guy also interviewed is a good friend of mine I went to school with... he lives 2 houses from me.

kutv.com/outdoors

-DallanC

#2: Re: You want to see the new Utah State record Elk? Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:12 am
    ----
Some picts for the slow Internet Connection guys who cant view the video:

-DallanC

#3: Re: You want to see the new Utah State record Elk? Author: robfromaz1977Location: Arizona's White Mountains PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:54 am
    ----
THAT BULL HAS IT ALL DOESN'T IT? GREAT MASS AND LENGTH. REALLY AWESOME THIRDS. THAT IS ONE HAPPY HUNTER AND WHO COULD BLAME HIM. I AM CURIOUS TO WHAT THE BULL SCORED THOUGH.

#4: Re: You want to see the new Utah State record Elk? Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:25 pm
    ----
Quote::
GREEN SCORE is around 420 with about 12" of deductions

That is the quote from my friend Paul who undoubtly scored it.

-DallanC

#5: Re: You want to see the new Utah State record Elk? Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:08 pm
    ----
What more could ya ask for Shocked Thats one nice bull

#6: Re: You want to see the new Utah State record Elk? Author: hysider PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:32 pm
    ----
NIIIICE BULL11
It,s nice to see a 400 class bull that is only a 6x6 , the thirds are awesome
thats what makes a 370 bull into a 400 bull,
Did he come out of the bookcliffs or the diamond mtn area?
Charlie

-> Big Game Hunting