Greetings lads and lasses.....
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Greetings lads and lasses..... Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 am
    ----
Vince wrote:

Whoever is closest to the Esky can give the beer out mate...it's cool.

Somehow I parked nearest to the esky most of the time Very Happy

Ohh Happy Days... oh happeee dayyyess... Wave

#17: Re: Greetings lads and lasses..... Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:30 am
    ----
stovepipe

Welcome to the forum. Good bunch of hunting nuts here. You'll find some good discussions here.

Cary

#18: Re: Greetings lads and lasses..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:43 am
    ----
Thanks again!

Getting excited here....my 10-day-wait is over tomorrow... if the DOJ aint found nothing bad on me, the new Hog Leg is FINALLY coming home. Ooooo- and the UPS man just dropped of my Pachy Decelerator grip. My last was an old model RSBH, 7.5" in blue. Thought I'd mix it up a tad while keeping with tradition...the Casull's and .50 Win's are just a lil much for me.

If ya don't live in So Cal.....we have to wait 10 days after DROS for any firearm. Ya know, the good guys gotta jump through hoops......while the hood-rats run loose with trunk's fulla of AK's etc.

Sorta backwards if ya ask me...they outgha register the hood-rats and cut off their trigger fingers....and lemme take my hunter home!

I love that new gun smell. Cool

Good weekend to ya mates... time to go poke some holes in some paper... Razz

#19: Re: Greetings lads and lasses..... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:57 am
    ----
Bought a Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II the other day. Selected it. Filled out the paper work. Dealer called NICS. 15 minutes later I walked out the door with my new Kimber...Did I tell ya that I escaped the USSR of C a little over 2 years ago?

#20: Re: Greetings lads and lasses..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:53 pm
    ----
Yeh- yeh, ya did......rub it in with some bore paste why doncha.

Been the longest 10 days of my life...doin' it again around xmas for a Glock too....aint gonna have any fingernails left by New Years. Laughing

#21: Re: Greetings lads and lasses..... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:30 pm
    ----
I absolutely feel for ya, Stovepipe...I went through it 7 times while I was living there. Only it was 15 days back then...

#22: Re: Greetings lads and lasses..... Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:54 pm
    ----
Down here buying a gun is about as fast as Bushy’s purchase. I think it took me about 20 minutes each for a pistol and a rifle this year. It would have taken less time but we were shooting the bull too much.

Cary

#23: Re: Greetings lads and lasses..... Author: phill21Location: Western Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:04 am
    ----
Bushy, Vince
A good single malt does it for me
phil Very Happy

#24: Re: Greetings lads and lasses..... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 am
    ----
phill21 wrote:
Bushy, Vince
A good single malt does it for me
phil Very Happy

You are amongst good company there Phill. Both Bushy and myself are Single Malt drinkers. I had a ball when I was in Scotland...drinking the good stuff.

Cheers, Vince

-> General