!!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!!
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:14 pm
    ----
Party Got home around 12:30 today. My whole right side is numb including my neck.They even took some polaroids. My typing is slow
and not as good as it oughta be. So please beer wit me. Got some good meds tyoo. They put in a block for pain that lasts for 14 hrs. Then it's 750mgs of vicodine and a ibuprofen cocktail.They don't wanna start therapy for at lest 8 weeks. They had to go fishing for the muscle that tore
in 1/2. On the good side, no arthritis in my shoulder. But, they found a cyst
and a spur in the ball point. What/, they coundn't just lube it/ Laughing
So.anyway I just needed to say hey to all the fine and kind folks here
at H N.com.Iappreciate all you say and do to keep my spirits up. I had my bad thoughts for a while. But now that the surgery is over,I'll start thinking happy and good thouhgt again .I don't want to sound mushy but I wish in the near future I can visit each one of you.
I can't say enough good thing about this site.GOD bless all of you..Dave Cool

#2: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:14 pm
    ----
Welcome Home glad to hear it went well Very Happy now just take it easy and heal up Very Happy
Joe

#3: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:27 pm
    ----
fireball 3 wrote:
So please beer wit me.

I think that was a slip when you added "with" and you mean you want to be given beer. Laughing

Glad it worked out!

Dimitri

#4: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: DawgdadLocation: On the Prairie PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:54 pm
    ----
Good to have you back. Do what they tell you! you do not want to have to re-do that.

#5: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:50 pm
    ----
Dave, glad you've got that over with and I hope you'll have a speedy recovery.

#6: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:57 pm
    ----
Get Well Dave...have sent a communication to Tania mate.

Cheers, Vince

#7: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:15 am
    ----
Hope the Lord heals you fast .

#8: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:07 am
    ----
MUSH!!! I'll be glad when Fireball 3 is back to his old cantankerous self... Very Happy

Yer one hand typing ain't that bad...Really. Laughing

Get well as soon as you can...The deer miss you... Very Happy

#9: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:55 am
    ----
Glad to see you back.

-DallanC

#10: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:10 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
MUSH!!! I'll be glad when Fireball 3 is back to his old cantankerous self... Very Happy

What do you mean back to his old cantankerous self. He's worse now than before. He won't listen. Keeps trying to do more than he should. Maybe if I withhold pain meds he'll listen. Very Happy

#11: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:06 pm
    ----
Tink...I do have a piggin' string I can send you or maybe a length of rope would be necessary for keepin him still. Just leave one hand and arm free so he can complain to us [how he's being badly treated]... ROFL ...

#12: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:39 pm
    ----
Bushy,

You may have to include the definition of "Piggin String" in a follow-up letter. I've got a hunch that not many people know what that is.

Cary

#13: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:42 pm
    ----
Wait...We'll see... Very Happy

#14: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:01 pm
    ----
I'll bite, what's a "piggin' string"?

#15: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:04 pm
    ----
A piece of string with a simple loop tied on one end to make a adjustable bigger loop.

Dimitri

-> General