!!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:29 pm
    ----
Welcome back and speedy recovery!!!!!! Smile

#17: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:06 am
    ----
Nope...Big D...Incomplete answer...Try again... Very Happy

#18: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:12 am
    ----
I know, I know, pick me, pick me......Professor Bushy! Howdy Wave

#19: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:19 am
    ----
ROFL Well I figured you'd know...Let our "research expert" answer it...He's half right so far...

"Professor"? Yer kiddin'. Right?? Embarassed

Haven't heard from Fireball 3. Tink must have gotten him tied down... Very Happy

#20: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 am
    ----
Bushy,

Did you ever try one on your girlfriend............Oh, wait a minute, I take that back. I forgot this is the family hour. Very Happy

Cary Evil Devil Angel Censored Parental Advisory

#21: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:41 am
    ----
No...But I've been tied up before...Ahem....Yer right...This is a family site... Embarassed

#22: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: dust54Location: Gurley, AL PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:45 am
    ----
good job Dimitri, now do you know what it is use for? Although the ones I have used did not have a loop.

#23: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: dust54Location: Gurley, AL PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:48 am
    ----
I'll give you a hint: You need to have an iron on the fire and a pocket knife in your pocket.

#24: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:13 am
    ----
I've been to enough rodeo and have enough friends in FFA and the like to know what the piggin string is. That just leaves the mouth open though. Guess I'll get the purple duct tape out of the truck this morning.

And mom finally got him to listen to reason. I.E. the doctor has the training maybe we should listen to him and of course it don't hurt that's because you're on pain meds.

#25: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:21 am
    ----
Yup...Got him all tied up...And in bed... Very Happy

#26: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:29 pm
    ----
Fireball,
Thoughts are with you. When they allow, do your physical therapy right down the line. The home stuff is the most important, the office stuff is mostly to check your progress and give you new exercises. It will be tough for a bit but it will get better. Let me know how the meat cutting goes. Very Happy

June for me was a year since my left shoulder was done. My two cadavar tendons work great, thanks unknown folks for the donations. Salute
Best,
Ed

#27: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:56 pm
    ----
Its the little string one uses after one lassos the animal to tie the animals hind legs together. The loop makes it easier and quicker to put the legs together. Wink

I think we all have a "I got tied up" or "I tied someone up" story involving the opposite sex. Very Happy

Dimitri

#28: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:29 pm
    ----
Dimitri wrote:

I think we all have a "I got tied up" or "I tied someone up" story involving the opposite sex. Very Happy

Dimitri

Shocked wtf Confused

'Mitri...and here I was thinkin' you is a good, pure wholesome sort of a guy. Surprised

Cheers, Vince

#29: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:34 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
'Mitri...and here I was thinkin' you is a good, pure wholesome sort of a guy. Surprised

To be fair I did it when I was old enough to like girls but still young enough to have no idea the real reasons people do it for other then to literally tie her up. So nothing "funny" happened. Embarassed

Dimitri

#30: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:44 am
    ----
Two hind and one front leg...

Last edited by Bushmaster on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

-> General