No Bacon For Breakfast
-> General

#1: No Bacon For Breakfast Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:16 am
    ----
Found this on another Forum I visit. Gutsy bugger, that's for sure.

No Bacon today

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: No Bacon For Breakfast Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:05 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
Found this on another Forum I visit. Gutsy bugger, that's for sure.

Cheers, Vince

That little oinker does have some guts ROFL Love it Very Happy
Joe

#3: Re: No Bacon For Breakfast Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:08 am
    ----
Neat!

Dimitri

#4: Re: No Bacon For Breakfast Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:20 am
    ----
Better not try that spear hunting method on that little fellow

#5: Re: No Bacon For Breakfast Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:18 am
    ----
wtf I don't believe that lion was really into the kill mode,and seemed to be distracted from something out of the cameras view. Shocked

#6: Re: No Bacon For Breakfast Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:48 pm
    ----
Agreed with TRBLSHTR

That lion wouldn't even look at the oinker..
Whats beyond the camera's view?

#7: Re: No Bacon For Breakfast Author: WileyWapitiLocation: NW Colorado PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:27 pm
    ----
This must have been the 6th little piggy that we never hear about that joined a gang and went to prison.

#8: Re: No Bacon For Breakfast Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:03 am
    ----
Cats tend to be single minded and they don't like aggressive behavior.
That lion had his eye on something that was a threat.
The warthog wasn't prey and didn't take the lion's message to leave. There must have been little hogs close, and the lion was worried about whatever she felt was a threat.
Might have been some hyenas hunting or a group of intruding lions - no way to tell from that angle - I just gotta say that that hog is lucky that the lion wasn't focused on hunger.......

-> General