Put on the meat goggles....
-> Waterfowl Hunting

#1: Put on the meat goggles.... Author: waterfowladdict PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:22 pm
    ----
We strapped on the meat goggles last monday and started our season in Wisconsin, we killed our limit of 30 geese... my best day ever, then we carried that thunder into MN opener and killed our 3 man limit, then yesterday killed 1 short of a 3 man limit... thats my fault. Ill get pictures up once early season ends.

#2: Re: Put on the meat goggles.... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:27 pm
    ----
Neat Ben!

Dimitri

#3: Re: Put on the meat goggles.... Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:51 am
    ----
I'm so jealous.

#4: Re: Put on the meat goggles.... Author: waterfowladdict PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:07 am
    ----
Could wait...

This was this mornings shoot. We got our 3 man limit again, my buddy left from the field with his birds and we didnt have the camera there.

This was opener in MN.

This was Opener in WI.

I dont have pictures of the second day of the MN season yet, the guy hasnt got them on his computer yet.

#5: Re: Put on the meat goggles.... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 pm
    ----
Cool pictures.

Dimitri

#6: Re: Put on the meat goggles.... Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:21 pm
    ----
Who's that old guy next to you who shot most of the birds Ben?? Confused Confused

Eric

#7: Re: Put on the meat goggles.... Author: waterfowladdict PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:52 pm
    ----
Here is a picture from the field today.

-> Waterfowl Hunting