JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#46: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:04 am
    ----
Yeh...They figure we will get at least 4" out of it over a three day period...

#47: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:49 am
    ----
I've been busy and haven't been to the forums for a couple of days, and I see this post of Vince's about Leno, with forty five posts.
I figure that a liberal has infiltrated the topic and I was hoping to joint a good fight. Mad Mad
Then, I read that the post has been hijacked with speedo pictures. Laughing Laughing

What a let down. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

A couple of weeks ago when the swimming was going on at the Olympics, I put on my old red white and blue Mark Spitz speedos that I used to wear in "the day" and modeled them for the family.
I don't think that they have recovered yet from the sight.
Hope said that she has never seen anything like it.
I took it as a compliment. Very Happy Very Happy

Hey--Maybe I'll have Ben take a picture of me in them and post it. Shocked Shocked

Dalan would have to delete the picture because of all of the jealousy that it would generate around here.

Eric Very Happy Very Happy

#48: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:24 am
    ----
Cary, what I was refering to was enjoying the cooler weather and rain while its there. Hope the winds are not bad!!!

Yupper ,Bushy nice toy!!!

#49: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:27 am
    ----
Eric, we double dog dare ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing ROFL

#50: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:52 am
    ----
Eric, We double-double dog dare you!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Cary

#51: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:06 am
    ----
Fellers, are we SURE we want to dare him?!?!?

#52: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:09 am
    ----
We done did it already!!!!!!! ROFL

#53: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:55 am
    ----
NO! NO! NO! NO! I still haven't recovered from the visual of Cary on horseback bareback with a speedo on chasin' chickens... ROFL

#54: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:15 am
    ----
Buck up ,Bushy, Cary and I will be here to give aid and comfort as needed!!!!!!! ROFL

#55: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:17 am
    ----
Back up? I ain't backin' up!!....Oh...You said "buck up". Sorry...

#56: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 am
    ----
At's OK, we understand!!!!! Smile

#57: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:36 pm
    ----
I never wore a speedo and never will. Never understood how a guy is supposed to fit in a article of clothing tighter then briefs and briefs are already too tight. Shocked

Dimitri

#58: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:31 pm
    ----
I first wore the think while in Florida on Spring Break. [What a hunk Laughing ]
That was also the year when all of us guys used Sun-In and our hair turned a bright orange. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The other week while doing my Modeling, Judy asked me if my butt crack showed back then like it does now.
It kinda deflated me if you know what I mean. Sad

Eric Very Happy

#59: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:34 pm
    ----
Think I'm gonna be sick.... Yuck

#60: Re: JAY LENO ON PRESIDENT BUSH Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 pm
    ----
Bushy, take a heavy dose of your favorite ant-acid and call me in the morning!!!!!!! ROFL

-> Spam-O-Rama