Frank Feldman
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Frank Feldman Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
    ----
A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi and the cabbie says 'Perfect timing. You're just like Frank.'

Passenger: 'Who?'

Cabbie: 'Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab things happened like that to Frank Feldman every single time.'

Passenger: 'There are always a few clouds over everybody.'

Cabbie: 'Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.'

Passenger: 'Sounds like he was something really special.

Cabbie: 'There's more... He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could do everything right'

Passenger: 'Wow some guy then.'

Cabbie: 'He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too - He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman.'

Passenger: 'An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?'

Cabbie: 'Well I never actually met Frank; he died. I married his bloody widow !!!! ' Mad Mad Mad

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: Frank Feldman Author: roklokLocation: Fairbanks, Alaska PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 pm
    ----
Tough act to follow !!!

#3: Re: Frank Feldman Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:42 am
    ----
roklok wrote:
Tough act to follow !!!

LadysMan

Frank's in the middle.

#4: Re: Frank Feldman Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:45 am
    ----
Well, he didn't do something right. He didn't outlive the nagging wife.
I feel sorry for the cabbie.

#5: Re: Frank Feldman Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:26 am
    ----
PaulS,

Maybe he did that right too!

Cary

#6: Re: Frank Feldman Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:03 am
    ----
Got a point there, maybe he did that right too....

-> Jokes & Humor