Rank suggestions needed
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Rank suggestions needed Author: AceokyLocation: KY(not the jelly) PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:12 am
    ----
FWIW; I like the deer analogy!

up to 25 = "spotted fawn"
25-50="yearling"
50-100=spike
100-150="forkhorn"
etc. etc.

I also vote eastern count.

The caliber idea would also work , you've got (at least) from the .17 to .416 (that's alot of rank!) Laughing

#17: It depends Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:14 pm
    ----
Not thrilled with the ranking of newbie. Haven't been a newbie for a long, long time. I would like to see something related to hunting like: tracker, scout, master scout, guide, master guide, veteran, old hand, porch-sitter. All the best...
Gi

P.S. When does the newbie handle go away?

#18: Re: Rank suggestions needed Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:18 pm
    ----
Gil,
From what I have seen it looks like it goes to regular user at about 100 posts. Cool

Knifeboy

#19: Re: Rank suggestions needed Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:49 pm
    ----
Gil,
Looks like its 50 to be a regular user, mine just changed on my last post.
Shouldnt take you to long and you wont be a newbie anylonger. Dont feel bad we all know you aint a newbie, in dog years you would be like Methusila. LOL Smile

Knifeboy

#20: Yep, I best get cracking on my posts Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:35 pm
    ----
You guys make it fun to visit here. All the best...
Gil

#21: Re: Rank suggestions needed Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:56 pm
    ----
Knifeboy wrote:
Gil,
Looks like its 50 to be a regular user, mine just changed on my last post.
Shouldnt take you to long and you wont be a newbie anylonger. Dont feel bad we all know you aint a newbie, in dog years you would be like Methusila. LOL Smile

Knifeboy

Yeah I changed it to temporarily give Regular Member access at 50 posts. I have several tentative "Rank" lists I'll be posting shortly that people can vote on. Whatever people like the most will be what we roll with.

-DallanC

#22: Re: Rank suggestions needed Author: coyotehunter_1Location: Tennessee (USA) PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:27 pm
    ----
Gil,
Don't feel left out, my friend! Laughing I guess we have entered an era of re-birth. Wink
I can remember when the original Hunting Nut board was still in diapers. For the first few months we only had 4-5 regular members. About the only thing we talked about was bunnywabbit hunting. I think it about drove poor DallanC. crazy. Razz Laughing

After all these years and still a newbeeeeeeeeee!! (BIG Twisted Evil GRIN)

#23: Re: Rank suggestions needed Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:15 am
    ----
I support the lowered limit of 50 posts to become a regular user. I just cannot tell folks I am a newbie when I feel 10 days older than dirt. Glad to see some new faces and names on the Forum. Really am attached to my pheasant picture. All the best...
Gil

-> General