MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:42 pm
    ----
I just posted this on the Waterfowl Topics, but thought that I should post it here also.
My Son Ben just won the Minnesota State Duck Calling Championship.

Ben will now got to Stuttgart Arkansas for the World Championships in November.

I guess that his Sponsor will pay all of the expenses.

My Wife Judy just said that we should go down with him.
I informed Judy, that if I am at Stuttgart in November, she can tell me how he does, because I will be in the heavy timbers shooting ducks. Very Happy Very Happy

Eric

#2: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:28 pm
    ----
Congrats to all of you!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

#3: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:20 pm
    ----
Give the young fella a pat on the back from me mate.

I better look up duck calling on UTube.....I have this rather amusing, but maybe off colour vision in my mind about it. Embarassed

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: pth1947Location: southern Arkansas PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 am
    ----
You need to stop by Mack's Prairie Wings it's a sporting goods store they have all you need for duck hunting. There are timber and rice field hunts that you can do.
Arkansas temp. in November will run low 30's to low 40' and 50's for someone from Minnesota that will feel like spring.
Check out deer hunting also the season is in at that time.

#5: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:03 pm
    ----
Elyboy...If you come down to Arkansas. How do you plan to make the trip...? If you come through the Ozarks you might think of me as you pass through...If you time it right I might be able to save you a hotel room. Won't be fancy, but it WILL be free...(where the hell is Forest Lake?)

#6: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:15 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:

I better look up duck calling on UTube.....I have this rather amusing, but maybe off colour vision in my mind about it. Embarassed

Cheers, Vince

Vince I'm not even gonna ask ROFL
Joe

#7: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:27 pm
    ----
Joe wrote:
Vince I'm not even gonna ask ROFL
Joe

Probably a good idea mate. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#8: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: waterfowladdict PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:01 pm
    ----
Weekends results:
State Championship
Novice Championship
3rd Place North Star Regional

#9: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: phill21Location: Western Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:44 pm
    ----
Hell Bushy Forerest Lake is in Minnesota Very Happy
Left yourslef open old son Very Happy Very Happy

phil

#10: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: phill21Location: Western Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 pm
    ----
Elyboy wish him luck from me will ya.

Always wished i could call the birds Very Happy Very Happy

phil

#11: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: dust54Location: Gurley, AL PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:05 am
    ----
We wish him luck, Elyboy.

#12: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 am
    ----
And, Phill21, it's on the map too...Thanks...I found Minnisota, but Forest Lake must be a back water town in the sticks too small to put on a map. Laughing Besides...How would you know...Yer in the land of OZ...Incidently...I found that on the map too. Down under... Very Happy

#13: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: phill21Location: Western Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:29 am
    ----
sorry bushy i couldnt help my self Very Happy
that google earth thing works well ya run but can't hide Haha

phil

#14: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 am
    ----
Congrats all around...Seems we have two duck callin' champs...

Right Phill21, but I shoot back when found...I would have to give you latitude and longitude to find my place. All vince has to do is give me the color of his roof and the roofs around him...You?

#15: Re: MN. STATE CHAMPION DUCK CALLER Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:22 am
    ----
Bushy, for your edification, Forest Lake is north of St Paul on highway 61. I would guess it to be in the area of 30-40 miles north! Hope this helps to clear the confusion!!!!!!! Smile

-> General