New member from Michigan
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: New member from Michigan Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:41 am
    ----
Thanks Jar, coyote, and A17 i do appreciate the kind welcome!

#17: Re: New member from Michigan Author: jarhead7481Location: Tennessee PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:12 pm
    ----
Coyotehunter,
I live north of Nashville.
I would like to move closer to LBL, but I can't for another couple years.
I take it you are somewhere east?

#18: Re: New member from Michigan Author: coyotehunter_1Location: Tennessee (USA) PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:53 pm
    ----
Jarhead,
Yep, you nailed it… east Tn. Very Happy
Kingston (Roane County) about halfway between Crossville and Knoxville.
Funny you mentioned LBL. The first week in February, Predator Masters has a annual coyote hunt there, this is our fourth year.

Ever tried calling coyotes? Smile

Chet

#19: Re: New member from Michigan Author: delboyLocation: London England PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:00 pm
    ----
Hey Chet, I tried calling once or twice until I realised they had nowhere to carry their little phones! Smile

#20: Re: New member from Michigan Author: jarhead7481Location: Tennessee PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:00 pm
    ----
I have always wanted to try coyote hunting, but in Michigan you had better luck with trapping them. I think I would like to set up on some of those big fields with a johnny stewart and a furry robo-rabbit.

-> General