Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: GOOD DEED Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:50 am
    ----
Bushy,

True. Laughing

This bug is fallowing me. Laughing

Dimitri

#17: Re: GOOD DEED Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:42 am
    ----
Bushy,
You got that right! My wife is always finding one more thing... for US to do and then she lever lets me get any rest ........ Smile

#18: Re: GOOD DEED Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:32 am
    ----
We have a goat barn that needs Cleaning .What ya doing next Sunday? Laughing Razz

#19: Re: GOOD DEED Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:49 am
    ----
Next Sunday....ahhhh, lets see.....mow the lawns, clean out the garage, maybe wash the car.

Goats...hey...Gelan is the goat expert around here ain't he? Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#20: Re: GOOD DEED Author: slots918 PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:29 am
    ----
Sorry I'll be down for awhile.

busted my monitor slapping at a bug on Dimitri's post

#21: Re: GOOD DEED Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:01 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:

Goats...hey...Gelan is the goat expert around here ain't he? Laughing

That reminds me..
No more goat at home.. kids dont like him no more..
Donated to a friend - I havent heard from him yet since.
Maybe got cooked.. Confused

#22: Re: GOOD DEED Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:29 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
That reminds me..
Maybe got cooked.. Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dimitri

#23: Re: GOOD DEED Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:21 pm
    ----
Gelan the All Seeing wrote:
That reminds me..
Maybe got cooked.. :confused:

Oh you're a worry Gelan old mate.

Why didn't the kids like the goat mate? Did he start herding them around with his headbutts? Laughing Laughing Time to go out and get another young one mate.

Cheers, Vince

#24: Re: GOOD DEED Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:43 pm
    ----
PaulS wrote:
Bushy,
You got that right! My wife is always finding one more thing... for US to do and then she lever lets me get any rest ........ Smile

funny how those we/us projects turn into you/now projects....

#25: Re: GOOD DEED Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:37 pm
    ----
Came to this post late, but Vince, what kind of a snake was it??
The common Aussie "Trouser Snake" that comes out mostly at night??? Very Happy Very Happy

Eric

#26: Re: GOOD DEED Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:51 pm
    ----
ElyBoy wrote:
Came to this post late, but Vince, what kind of a snake was it??
The common Aussie "Trouser Snake" that comes out mostly at night??? Very Happy Very Happy

Eric

No mate...not the One Eyed Trouser Snake....it was a Carpet Python....about 2m long. Check this out mate:

Visitor

Cheers, Vince

#27: Re: GOOD DEED Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:13 pm
    ----
Seems like I remember that Vince.

Me and snakes just don't get along.
You wouldn't get me within a football field's length from that snake.

Eric

#28: Re: GOOD DEED Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:23 pm
    ----
I had a 17 foot long python around my neck and shoulders the other day. One of my daughter's friends keeps it as a pet.

Cheers, Vince

#29: Re: GOOD DEED Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:44 am
    ----
Shocked 17 ft long! Wow-that is a pesky little thing!I wonder how many pairs of boots or belts that would make?If they're like our rattle snakes then they might taste like chicken! Laughing Yuck ROFL Yuck Laughing wtf

#30: Re: GOOD DEED Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:52 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
I had a 17 foot long python around my neck and shoulders the other day. One of my daughter's friends keeps it as a pet.

Cheers, Vince

If that thing was around me it would be (17) foot-long python pieces...

Last edited by hunterjoe21 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

-> Spam-O-Rama