primers at basspro
-> Reloading Ammunition

#1: primers at basspro Author: 280shooter PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:28 pm
    ----
Went to Bass pro shop today,I needed small rifle primers,they had them
5 bucks for a pack of 100,And all they had were Rem,No CCI no win,Only the Rem.
Has any one found any,lately? All the reloading items are going up.way up/\I need to start hitting gun shows,They have one coming to the area this week end,I think i need to go and check out some bulltes and powder,not to mention PRIMERS,,

#2: Re: primers at basspro Author: GrumulkinLocation: Central Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:46 pm
    ----
You really need to try some place else. There are plenty of primers besides Remington to be had in Ohio. Actually though, Remington small rifle bench rest primers are, in my opinion, about as good as primers get.

#3: Re: primers at basspro Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:05 pm
    ----
Have you tried Grafs& Sons.com?

#4: Re: primers at basspro Author: skb2706 PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:57 pm
    ----
Bass Pro shop that is local here in CO is the worst place I have ever dealt with for reloading components. Poor selection and high prices. Gander Mtn. is a little better and SW is the best.

#5: Re: primers at basspro Author: 280shooter PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:49 pm
    ----
Well the only reason i delt with bass pro is my daughter had bought me a gift card,And primers were the only thing i needed at the time.
And last year,I was looking for some case lube,so simple ,well i looked,they had very little in reloading anything,I asked the guy walking past,Where is all the reloading stuff,,Oh we have shot shell reloading stuff,I said NOOO i want powder.primers,ohh we don't have that,they said we're getting out of the reloading business,,I said well i guess you lost me as a customer,I'LL go to gander mountain,so thats what i did,they had all i needed,
yes I will go someplace else for my powder and primers.I do deal with widway,In fact I'm sendn a scale back to midway tomrrow.
In fact look for my forum on the scale im sending back,

#6: Re: primers at basspro Author: popgunLocation: Mitchell, GA, U.S.A. (2007 pop. 191) PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:19 pm
    ----
Many BassPro Shops are getting rid of their reloading equipment and components. Many great places to buy from online and when you consider the cost of gas today it is cheaper to order a thousand and pay the HAZMAT.
Try PowderValley.com

-> Reloading Ammunition