Gun Crazy
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#31: Re: Gun Crazy Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:59 pm
    ----
Got ya Wink

Dimitri

#32: Re: Gun Crazy Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:34 pm
    ----
Which one did you pick??

#33: Re: Gun Crazy Author: mikeleducLocation: Phoenix, AZ since 1972 PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:10 am
    ----
I gave my vote to a man that had served our country honorably at the same time I did and we both got spat upon for our efforts. I guess we were in the minority then and now. While I didn't agree with some of his ideas I think I knew where he was coming from and what I could have expected from him.
Now, it's hold on tight the ride is really going to be something. Obama will either be the best president we ever had or the great depression will look like the good old days. Besides McCain had this really hot young chick for a running mate.

#34: Re: Gun Crazy Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:49 am
    ----
Confused I just ain't gonna say-cause this new "regime" will want to tax,then confiscate,then donate to the less fortunate-"for the good of the majority".

Get rid of the USURPER

#35: Re: Gun Crazy Author: K.W.Location: Finland PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:43 am
    ----
I have 2 revolvers, 4 pistols and 7 rifles also one combination gun. Everybody here are thinking that I must to be little bit lunatic. Maybe so, but it is never mind for my self. Laughing

PS: Nex sunday I am already 70 and there is also fathers day here in Finland. Mayby I have now enough guns. I think no mor is coming from my daughter or my wife. They hate guns! Sad

#36: Re: Gun Crazy Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:23 pm
    ----
No Guns here.. Laughing

#37: Re: Gun Crazy Author: robfromaz1977Location: Arizona's White Mountains PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:37 pm
    ----
Got 20 exactly with a couple more in the near future.

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions