Hello to all
-> General

#1: Hello to all Author: surfcityredLocation: Southern Kaliforniastan PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:34 pm
    ----
Unfortunately for me, I am a hunter located in the communist state of Kaliforniastan. I am a dedicated predator hunter and a member of a terrific hunting club called the Predator Callers of orange County, or PCOC. We are really into predator hunting and our club at present has about 50 members.

A friend told me about this site so I thought I'd register and chime in from time to time. I also have a hunting related web business called Predator Magnet Game Calls .

The business is a hobby business and I enjoy making calls, coyote howlers and other hunting related equipment. I'm not here to hype the biz and the "store" is separated from the site. The website has some good info for new predator hunters and it might be worth you time to check out the info.

I am looking forward to getting to know you guys but I'm telling you right now, I'm sort of a clown and I like informative but funny posts. Just don't take me too seriously.

Stay well and hunt safely....Red

#2: Re: Hello to all Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:17 pm
    ----
Welcome Red! I've been wanting to get into coyote hunting so I'll be looking forward to your posts!

#3: Re: Hello to all Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:25 pm
    ----
Welcome to the site!!!

#4: Re: Hello to all Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:30 am
    ----
welcome !! I'm stuck here in Taxachusetts so I know how you feel.

#5: Re: Hello to all Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:16 am
    ----
O K...Now that I have finally found your first post and have a better idea of you...You are definately wecome here. I escaped the USSRofC about 2 years ago. I hunted in the Sierras east of Stockton and lived in Ventura County. Did some hunting east of Santa Paula for deer and farel pigs. Also hunted on the Vandenberg Air Force Base for deer and farel pig...Know your plight. Don't you just love those condors and the fact that the eco-freaks have to feed them with prime beef because their original food source no longer exists?

#6: Re: Hello to all Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:33 am
    ----
Welcome Red,

You should fit in just fine with us guys.
I'm the intellectual around here,
Insane and Bushy is the serious one among us. Nananana Nananana
The rest of the gang get along like family. Fighting Fighting Fencing

Eric ROFL ROFL

#7: Re: Hello to all Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:12 pm
    ----
Welcome to the site, kick back and enjoy yourself.

-DallanC

#8: Re: Hello to all Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:25 pm
    ----
Ooops...The boss just showed up...

#9: Re: Hello to all Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:30 pm
    ----
Welcome to the forums Red. Howdy

I'm sure you'll have a pleasant stay. Smile

Dimitri

#10: Re: Hello to all Author: DoublejsLocation: SW Pennsylvania PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:40 pm
    ----
Welcome aboard scr!

#11: Re: Hello to all Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:06 pm
    ----
Welcome Red,

Now that you are here, I like to learn a few trick from the "calling" professional.
Whistling or calling to me is a black art.. never seem to get it right. Confused
so.. when will the class start?

#12: Re: Hello to all Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:13 pm
    ----
Welcome to the HuntingNut Red there's a great group of guys here.
Joe

-> General